CH.14 : Gowther

*Emiko*

"Emiko.. why did you give me a book to cuddle into? I thought I was cuddling you!" Meliodas pouted.

Since Meliodas had pinned me to the ground, I couldn't run so I said, "Cause you didn't let go! And I needed to practice spells.." I said.

"So did you get to practice your spells?" He asked slightly smirking. He knew I didn't have a chance to.

"No! Cause you didn't let me! And you know that!.." I said still on the ground. He smirked.

"Fine. Just don't do it again.." he said, getting off of me.

"No promises!" I said getting up. He gave me a death glare. A shiver ran down my spine. "Fine, fine! I promise.." I said. His glare turned back to a cute smile.

After breakfast, we were assigned tasks before the Boar Hat was to open.

Elizabeth and Hawk were to spread the word about the tavern 🍺 and get some herbs 🌿. The boys were going out hunting.

Meliodas said that he wanted me to rest up a little bit

Meliodas said that he wanted me to rest up a little bit. "I wanna go out hunting!" I whined. "Emiko.." Meliodas started.

"No! I'm going and nothing is going to change my mind!" I said crossing my arms.

"Fine.." he said as he sweat dropped 😓. "Are you kidding me? She won't be able to catch anything!" Ban said.

I saw Meliodas trying to signal for him to stop talking but it was too late.

"Oh yeah? I bet you I can catch something bigger than you ever could!" I said.

I was freaking pissed now! This idiot is belittling me!

"Oh yeah?!" Ban shouted. "Yeah!" I said putting my arms on my hips as our faces got close enough to see the rage in our eyes.

*King*

Oh no. These two are getting into a fight again. "Captain, you should stop them.." I whispered to him.

"Stop them? Nah! It just got interesting!" He said smiling. I sweatdropped.