Really Captain?

*Meliodas*

"WHAT if you don't?" Ban said. "Will you be willing to eat Captain's food for a week?" I was kinda insulted though.

But then again my food ISN'T the greatest..

"That depends. What are you willing to do?" Emiko asked crossing her arms.

"Ha! I'll be willing to cook the best meals and only eat Captain's food for a whole week! After all, I know you won't catch one as big as mine." Ban taunted.

Oh shit. He didn't. "Deal! But it has to be on the first catch!" Emiko agreed. They shook on it and ran out and into the woods.

"What just happened?" Elizabeth asked. "Emiko just got the upper hand without Ban knowing" I laughed😂.

*Ban*

I got the biggest animal I could find. It wasn't exactly a dragon but a ginormous  elephant is good too. Plus his meat is only second to a dragon!

Captain came back with an animal of his own. King just floated around on his pillow. I groaned.

"Where is Emiko? I'm ready to rub it in her face that she couldn't catch a thing!"

I heard Meliodas laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked. He just pointed behind me.

"Don't jinx your luck Ban.." Emiko said. I couldn't believe my eyes. She had brought a...

 She had brought a

Dragon?!

"The hell??!" I shouted. "Welp. Guess I won the bet! Get ready to make lasagna for lunch Ban!" She said smirking and walking away.

At that, the captain fell to the ground and started laughing hysterically.

BOOM!!

*Emiko*

When I heard the boom, I turned around.

Meliodas had stopped laughing and suddenly got serious. I felt an immense power near us.

I ran towards it. I had a feeling it was one of the seven deadly sins. It was either gowther or Merlin.

"EMIKO!" I heard Meliodas shout. I knew he was gonna tell me to go back.

I put out my wings and flew even faster away from them.

*Meliodas*

"Damn it!" I said. I started running towards her, Ban and King following close behind.

When we reached, we saw Emiko standing in front of the Roars of Dawn, protecting a person in armor.

"I-is that Gowther?!" King shouted. "No. It's the tooth fairy. Now help me protect 'her' " Emiko said rolling her eyes.

"Pfft.." I laughed before standing guard in front of Gowther. "Gowther you OK?" I asked. "Gowther scared.." he replied.

Since when did he start referring himself as the third person? Wow, a lot has changed in the past 10 years..

"Captain.." King said. "Whoever moves loses.." I said. "There you are! I apologise for being so late.." A random man said going to Gowther.

"Eh?" Ban, King and me said. Emiko didn't seem that surprised though..

"I searched all over town but couldn't find any glue........what is it?" The man asked.

"You mean, what's up with you?!" Ban asked. "Me? I'm..." "Afraid..Gowther - Afraid..." the monster said.

"What do you mean-" Suddenly, the Roars of Dawn attacked. "Kill him.." their leader, Slader said.

I attacked them back. Then his giant hand was stretching out for me!

"This guy is powerful" I muttered under my breath before I got pinned to the ground.

"RUN GOWTHER!!" I shouted.

After some more attacks, there was a huge light headed to Gowther. "GOWTHER!!" I shouted.

Suddenly, the mysterious boy's hair turned pink. "Wait- the way you speak. That symbol on your chest..don't tell me you're.. " I said.

"Eh?!" King shouted. "Woah woah woah.." I said. "Impossible!" Ban shouted.

"Yes. One of the seven deadly sins....Goat Sin Of Lust, Gowther.." Emiko finished.
___________

Cliffhanger!  I hope yall enjoyed the sub chapters I put in before this! How was your reaction to Adiva's sarcasm in this chapter? Tell me in the comments!

Your girl,
Lady_Elizabeth_2021 👸