CH.13 : Morning Drama

*Emiko*

I woke up to see Meliodas snuggling with me. I blushed. Hm..but..what if he didn't mean what he sang in the song?

What if he just wanted to cheer me up and nothing more? (Guys, i'm getting some real marinette from miraculous ladybug vibes right now😅)

Suddenly, I felt Meliodas' grip tighten. "Mornin Emiko.." he yawned. I smiled, "Morning Meli.." "Ok, now let me go. I want to practice some spells.." I said.

"Hmm..too comfortable..sleep some mo- *snores*" Meliodas said falling back asleep.

I sighed. At least I was prepared this time. "Trick star" I whispered. I switched positions with Meliodas then let him go slowly.

"Mm.. Emiko-Chaaaan~? Where are youuu~?" Meliodas whined trying to reach out for me, eyes still closed.

I gave Meliodas my book. He hugged the book and went back to sleep.

I changed then went downstairs.

I went out of the Boar Hat and went to the top of the hill.

Just as I was about to cast the first spell, I heard a "WHAT THE HELL?!" coming from the direction of the Boar Hat.

Well, I guess Meliodas is awake.. i thought to myself smirking.

I saw a black dot heading my way at full speed. Wow.. he seems.. angry..

"Emiko?! Where are you?" I could hear Meliodas say from the sky. I went to hide behind a tree.

*Meliodas*

I landed on top of a hill. I looked around when I heard a twig snap.

I looked in the direction of the sound and saw her hiding behind a tree.

"There you are!" I said flying towards her. She started flying away too.

It's waaaaay too early to be flying like this. I picked up the speed. She suddenly stopped and turned around.

She raised her foot and kicked me in the stomach that sent me flying across the forest!

I saw her flying away..ugh..forget it. I'm going back to the Boar Hat..

*Emiko*

Phew.. I lost him. I think I'll head back to the Boar Hat.. I'm hungry..

When I reached the Boar Hat, Diane asked, "Emiko. What was Captain so mad about?"

"Oh nothing. Just that I made him sleep hugging a book instead of me.." I replied.

I slapped my mouth shut realising what I just said. She smirked and came closer to me.

"Are you guys dating?" She cooed. "Well, not exactly" I said and she just giggled.

"Your secret is safe with me. Promise!" She said. I smiled at her.

As I opened the door, I got tackled to the ground by~...

You guessed it! The one and only Meliodas and he did NOT look happy

"Shit.." I muttered under my breath.