CH.12 : Yui Chan's hurt

*Meliodas*

Emiko got up and put out her wings. She flew off towards the Boar Hat as fast as I thought she could.

I put out my wings and flew after her.

I was next to her. She looked at me and said "Can't catch me!".

I smiled at her child like behaviour. I got close enough to her and grabbed her by the waist.

"Gotcha!" I said grinning. She laughed as she struggled to get out of my grip.

We landed next to the Boar Hat. She ran in.

*Emiko*

"YUI? YUI?! YUI!!!" I called out for her. "We're in Elizabeth's room!" I heard Diane shout. I ran up with Meli. "Yui!" "Emiko.." she said smiling.

" she said smiling

I hugged her. "Are you ok?" I asked. "Y-yeah. Just bleeding a little.." she said. "Good. Now. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING ON THE ROOF?!" I practically screamed.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Meliodas. "Emiko-chan, take it easy on her. She just fell off the roof.."

I sighed "Fine. What were you doing on the roof?" "I was talking with Diane.."she said. I just stared at her in disbelief.

I looked back at Meliodas only to see the other 3 sins staring at us. "...what?" I asked. "Captain. How did you do that?" Diane asked. "Do what?" Meliodas asked.

"Calm her down.." King answered. "What, why? It's easy." Meliodas answered casually.

Well this was akward..

*Meliodas*

Diane whispered in my ear, "It's impossible to calm her down when she's stressed.." I just laughed. Emiko was looking a little clueless. I just laughed harder.

"It's not-nothing darling.." I said trying to breathe. "If you say so.." Emiko said. "Ok. I'm getting ready for bed. Good night." Emiko said before leaving.

Just as I was about to leave. "Be honest with us captain, what were you and Emiko doing while yall were outside?" Diane asked.

"I mean- you called her your girlfriend! And darling!" King said.

I didn't answer. I just shrugged and said, "We just talked. She made me promise not to tell anyone.." before I left.

"Oh yeah? Then I can tell them I saw you two about to kis-" he teased before I teleported back, slapped the back of his head and teleported back to the room.

When I got into the room, Emiko was in bed, reading. I got in bed with her. I stared at her, examining her every beautiful feature.

*Emiko*

I was busy reading my book when I felt soft gentle kisses on my neck. "M-meliodas! What're you doing?" I asked trying to hold in my moans.

"What do you mean? I'm carrying out my punishment for scaring the shit out of me that time.." he said as he continued kissing my neck.

I let a small moan escape my mouth. I felt Meliodas smirk against my sensitive skin.

*Meliodas*

I was busy kissing her neck when I looked up she was fast asleep. I smiled. Too cute.. I snuggled up with her and fell asleep.