....Not dead?

I'm not dead, neither are the characters?

===========

"This really is fucked up on so many levels." Tobio complained.

"Psychopaths, am I right?" Karma agreed.

"Like you aren't one." Daisuke rolled his eyes.

Seijuro stared at the sight, feeling quite disgusted. Ah yes, his two younger brothers doing homework. Failing to do homework, go be more accurate.

"What do you mean? I'm a good person!" Karma whined, to which Daisuke shrugged at.

"Good person? Good person?! Who almost burned down the greenhouse yesterday?" Seijuro asked, terribly annoyed.

"That was one time-"

"Who almost stabbed the servant out of boredom?" Daisuke joined in.

"She was annoying."

"Who mentally tortured their teacher until they left class?" Tobio pointed out.

"This is a targeted assault. I do not approve!" Karma groaned, though they were all correct.

Meanwhile, Yamaguchi,Rio, and some other classmates who had come to do some projects and homework stared, concerned.

"You really should get used to this." Nagisa sighed.

"Excuse me. Stabbing?!" Noya screamed.

"You're acting like this is normal." Asahi was nervous, a little terrified.

"We've all stabbed someone in our lives." Seijuro twirled a pair of scissors in his hand.

"It's always the redheads..." Tobio sighed.

Finally, he gave up. He picked up his homework and ripped it, then tossed it into the recycle bin.

"Same." Hinata followed and did the same, and the two were about to go out and play volleyball.

A while after, everyone else left, and it was just the brothers. The older ones doing paperwork, the younger ones doing whatever they wanted.

"Young masters, I would like to inform you that, your father will be coming back soon. Please do be prepared." A servant told them, bowed, and left.

The four looked at each other. Oh. Their dad. Yep. Truth is, they haven't talked to him in a while, it was going to be awkward.

To be fair, their dad hadn't returned for what, a year? Two years? Quite some time. He was busy doing business somewhere else.

Not that the brothers cared. If they had each other, that was enough.

"Soo...do we need to dress good? Do something? Or do you just want to be lazy?" Tobio took out the lollipop he had in his mouth and waved it around.

"Nah, no thanks." Karma answered.

Which earned him a whack on the head. By a textbook, of course.

"I swear you little shit. Dad hasn't been home in a while, I get that none of really cared but at least try to act like we aren't messed." Seijuro scolded.

"Just dress well and act decent, Dad won't care too much." Daisuke stood up, and the rest of them followed.

A bit later, their Dad did come home. The first thing that happened were the servants greeting him. The second thing was their mom giving him gifts and being cheesy.

The last thing that happened were the four sons appearing. Chaotic, yep. Karma and Tobio slid down the stair rail, followed by Seijuro sighing in disappointment and Daisuke casually drinking tea out of an old, fancy teacup.