Meeting

Let's pretend Kise joined in his first year of middle school, not his second.

=========

"Woo-hoo! We're actually going to Akashichii's house!" Kise cheered.

"Why, just why?" Daisuke mumbled.

"Stop being such a party pooper Daisuke! Come on, you guys probably live in a mansion or something, who wouldn't be excited? Besides, we're only there to do a project, not ruin it." Aomine cheered along with Kise.

"Are there snacks?" Murasakibara asked.

"Milkshakes?" Kuroko perked up.

"Both." Seijuro answered.

"Stop thinking about food so much." Midorima sighed.

"Our ride is here." Daisuke pointed to the Limo, and the rest of his friends shut up for a moment, in awe of it.

The ride was somewhat short but silent, and when the reached the "house", that was when they lost it.

"You live here?!" Kise and Aomine nearly screamed.

"This is what it means to be rich..." Midorima was in shock.

"I- woah..." Even Kuroko was speechless.

It wasn't even a mansion, it was something else. It practically screamed luxury, from the double doors to the glass terrace and the lavish garden, it was just...beautiful.

Seijuro just smirked, while Daisuke glanced around. Yep, Karma and Tobio were home.

"Stop standing there and get going." Daisuke waved.

As expected, they were greeted by their "favorite" younger brothers.

"Who are these people? Classmates? Friends? Toys?" Karma smiled as he hugged his older brother, but his voice held something else in it, sending chills down the Generation of Miracle's spines.

(A/n: And thus the beginning of Karma's twisted personality.)

Seijuro pushed his brother off, a little surprised. "Just friends, they wanted to come over."

"Didn't know you guys could make friends, hm." Tobio teased.

"Like you're one to talk."

"They're your brothers, right?" Midorima asked, a little wary.

"So the glasses aren't for nothing, someone's smart." Tobio snickered.

"Yes, they're our brothers, sadly. They're younger than us by a year." Daisuke rolled his eyes.

"Nice to meet you!" Kise shook their hands.

"Sure sure, nice to meet you too! I'm Karma, he's Tobio! Do you guys need or want anything?"

'Huh, they actually seem nice.' Aomine thought."Nah, we're fine."

"Sure~"

===========

Seijuro: Alright, what have I told you two about ruining the house.

Karma: Nothing

Daisuke: I mean, you've only told them to not leave the house in the a chaotic disaster, not ruining it.

Tobio: They're not the same thing.

The GoM: I think they are, but ok...

They don't even know what's coming-