Seijuro's Scissor Collection-

Sei has an entire collection of scissors. I'm not even kidding. Like, there's at least, what, 188? He has them arranged all in order of sharpest to dullest, and cleans them whenever he's bored.

It's quite obvious his favorite color is red, and also the reason why he has 50 pairs of scissors in different shades of red.

Obviously, the sadistic brothers would come to know all the sharp tools in the house.

One lovely Saturday afternoon, Seijuro was polishing a few scissors out of boredom, and in came Karma, picking his locked doors.

"Yo! Sei! Have you seen my controller- ooohhh!" Karma looked at Sei's "tools" with great interest. "Whatcha doing?"

"I seriously need to instal better locks on all of the doors..." Seijuro sighed, placing his things down. "No, I haven't seen your controller, and I'm currently polishing a few scissors, any issue?"

Karma raised his eyebrow, thinking carefully. "You sure you just have a few?"

"No."

"Thought that, show me!" Karma laughed.

Seijuro stared at him, analyzing his brother for a bit, seeing whether it was worth it, or whether it is risky. Nonetheless, he showed him.

He pushed on a drawing pull, which flipped the switch on a cabinet that revealed a door. After a few keycode, the chamber opened, and inside, there was a small room, not only with scissors, but with some other weapons as well, from rifles to knives.

"Okay, first of all, where the fuck did you get these? Second, this is awesome. A torture chamber right in your bookcase." Karma admired it all.

"Keep it a secret, will you?" Sei asked.

"And what if I don't?"

Seijuro swiftly grabbed a pair of scissors and threw them at Karma, cutting a bit of his hair, and leaving a cut on his cheek, before moving fast behind him and catching it. He pointed it on his brother's neck. 

"I wouldn't hesitate." Seijuro smirked evilly, happy at how his brother held his breath, usually, people did that when they were frightened, or startled. He wouldn't ever kill his brother, but he knew enough to threaten was good enough. 

It always seemed like Karma could read him though. "You wouldn't, really." 

"How are you so sure?" 

"Well, I'd be mad if you killed him." Tobio and Daisuke appeared from the small entrance. 

"We may or may not have been watching." Daisuke looked around, terrified yet intrigued. 

"Can't I keep one secret from you guys?" Seijuro threw his hands up in annoyance.