Kise and Daisuke

For absolutely no reason, Kise was scared of Daisuke. Seijuro's older twin. And Kise wasn't even scared of Seijuro as much.

Kise wasn't sure why....maybe it was because he looked really good? Or that he was so quiet that it made him feel like the guy was planning a murder?

Probably both.

To be honest, everyone in the Kambe family was weird or scary in some way. Seijuro was just naturally mature and uh, scary. Tobio was kinda too childish or too intimidating sometimes. Karma...was Karma, and Daisuke was probably the most normal.

Kise just didn't like the vibes he gave off, but, he decided, he should still try to befriend him.

"Hello Daisuke! I'm Kise Ryouta, and I hope we can be good classmates this year!" He extended his hand.

Daisuke simply nodded.

'Such a response! Am I a nuisance? Wait Kise, this doesn't mean anything. Let's keep trying!'

"So, how's your brothers? The younger ones! They're pretty chill, I might say. Hey, why don't you bring them over during our festival?"

Daisuke made a frustrated noise, and Kise paled. Oh no...did he go into the wrong territory? Well, class started, he'd never been more thankful to the bell in his life.

After a little lecture, there was some work, and they could freely work to finish their assignment.

"Uhm...Daisuke, so I know you're pretty good at history...so uhm, can you explain this part to me?" Kise pointed to the prompt, making a small bow to the student.

Daisuke raised his eyebrow, giving a look of confusion and something else. It was like he was peering and tearing into the blonde, making Kise shiver with fear. After a sigh, Daisuke explained it to him rather flatly, and continued back with his work.

'I- it's confirmed. He hates me, and he's terrifying.' Kise thought.

============

Meanwhile, let's take a look at it from another angle. Daisuke's perspective.

A random human- student- classmate of his, also Seijuro's teammate Kise, had just introduced himself to him. Nobody really did that without being asked to. It was new, it was surprising.

And he had no idea how the heck to react. So....he nodded in hopes of it being a sufficient answer.

And then the boy asked about his brothers. Oh, his brothers. Of course, those annoying beings of pure chaos. Did they do something to annoy Kise? Or to twist him? He scowled at the thought of them.

During work time, he asked him for help. Daisuke didn't know what to think. He thought that maybe he was going too much into it, but perhaps his brothers or someone prompted Kise to talk to him?

He watched and analyzed, but found nothing. He seemed nice, so why not help him. Maybe he'd make a friend?

==========

Extra:

Kise: That's what you were thinking? That's what? Oh no, oh no, I made a mistake. I'm so sorry! Forgive me Daisuke!

Daisuke: *Super happy, imagine a chibi Daisuke smiling with sparkles* It's okay. I'm sorry too.

Everyone else: Tea?

I just found this cute and hilarious lmao