Graduation and Stuff...

Graduation for Seijuro and Daisuke's grade was coming. That also mean the two would officially become the next Head and Vice Head of the Kambe Empires.

And that also meant the day before graduation, Tobio and Karma were having fun messing around on what they should all wear, specifically what Daisuke and Seijuro should wear.

They might not look like it, but those two do care for fashion. Nah it's mainly to annoy their older siblings, but it was fun. Seijuro joined in too, as he was concerned to look his best.

"Come one! I could literally just wear like, a suit and tie and get it over with. Besides, they provide those graduation robes." Daisuke complained.

Karma tossed black blazer at his face and a gray vest, both with some sort of pattern on it. "You're boring. See, that's why you don't have a lot of friends. Rio gave me some ideas, I think we can get you guys to look pretty good!"

The redhead joyfully went through their closet, which was huge, by the way. Random gifts and stuff their parents buy for them are mainly clothes, so like....

Tobio ran up behind them with another button up and some trousers. "Try these!"

Daisuke groaned and went to change for the whatever number - amount of time. At the same time, Seijuro walked out in his outfit.

"Looks good, but we need Rio's validation!" Tobio snapped a quick pic to send to their friend, who within a matter of seconds, immediately responded. "She says it looks good, but we just have a few adjustments, and then it'll be perfect."

"Alright Tobio, alright. You're very excited." Sei nodded, lightly chuckling.

"Well, y'all look godly. Hey, if you weren't my brother I'd probably date you." Karma shrugged, and Tobio wheezed.

"You don't just say that out of nowhere!"

"Well Tobi, literally no one in this family is straight. Even dad is Bi or something."

"Fair enough, but how the heck was I supposed to wear this." Daisuke interrupted their conversation, holding the coat thing Sei suggested and wearing the outfit his litter brother picked out.

He won't admit it, but he truly loves and thanks his little brothers inside for being there for him. Especially when a lot is about to rest on his shoulders.

"No actually, that looks good, especially with your holding that thing! Time to surprise people tomorrow!" Tobio cheered.

"Are you guys going to choose your outfits though?" Sei asked.

"Shit."

=============

"Karma, come on! I wanna see!" Rio complained over the phone, wanting to see the brothers beforehand at the ceremony.

The school's graduation was a grand event, even officials from other schools and companies would attend, and people made their best efforts to stand out. Not that it would matter anyway, since a few four would take the stage.

"No, it's a surprise~" Karma taunted.

"You sadistic bastard." Rio joked. "But okay, anyways, I gotta return my overdue books, talk to you later!"

Just a few hours later, the graduation ceremony began. Then..."Alright, and, saving our best for last, as they kindly requested, we have two outstanding and exceptional students graduating, and we're happy to be the school who has supported them. Please welcome to the stage, Daisuke Kambe and Seijuro Akashi Kambe. Congratulations!"

The crowd erupted in bravo, not only because of the big name, but...

Karma and Tobio had a pretty good sense of style. The two elder brothers were stunning. Daisuke was wearing a simple suit with a white shirt, gray vest, and black blazer, with a coat lined in red slung over his shoulders, completing the look.

Seijuro took a plaid gray suit, with a blue shirt and red tie. The blazer hung on his shoulders as arms as well.

Rio gasped and took a bunch of pictures, and I mean a bunch.

"Thank you, thank you. We have little words to say, but here us out, would you?"

Their voices captivated the audience like none other. Needless to say, it was quite an important event.

============

Praise because they deserve it!