Tobio's more "reliable" friend

Tobio has another friend. Another friend he made, and is very close with. He didn't talk about him, but they're practically best friends.

Tsukishima Kei, resident salt bag smart blond.

"Baby we built this house, on memories. Take my picture now, shake it till you see it, and when you-" Tsukishima yanked the earphones off a singing Tobio, who glared at him.

"Dude, I was literally asking you if you wanted blueberry ice cream." Tsukishima sighed.

"Don't interrupt me when I'm listening to P!ATD." Tobio snatched his earphones back, annoyed.

"Hey sir! Just a strawberry ice cream, thanks." Tsukishima took his scoop and was about to eat it, until someone jumped on his shoulders.

"Karma, really?" Tsukishima growled, but holding himself back.

"Sorry~" Karma laughed, and all Tsukishima could wonder was how he could switch personalities so easily? And how is Tobio so used to it?

Yes, Tsukishima saw the incident at the gym, and he was terrified. He barfed at least twice when he got home, maybe three times.

"Karma, please kindly slap him. He got in the way of my music." Tobio smirked evilly.

'These monsters...' Tsukishima deadpanned.

"Anyways, it's the weekend. Anything you guys want to do?" Karma changed the subject flawlessly.

"Can we actually just go to the dinosaur museum for once?" Tsukishima asked. He's been asking for forever, they just wouldn't listen.

"Sounds fun, if they have gore." Itona said behind them, with Nagisa.

"They don't." Tsukishima answered.

"Okay then, we're going to the night market."

"Says who?" Nagisa asked.

"Me, now, and I hold all power." Itona declared.

"Dinosaur museum, then Night market." Tobio suggested, and everyone agreed to it. Finally.

Surprisingly, the dinosaur museum wasn't as boring as everyone expected. There was a lot of interactive features, including a "create your own dinosaur" thing, where they all teamed up to create the most destructive one possible.

Trust me, the museum workers were traumatized.

"Surprisingly, those nerd glasses aren't for nothing. You make good choices!" Tobio teased, and Tsukishima jabbed him in the gut.

"Shut up, King."

When it was around seven at night, the night market opened, and the group of students, headed in. Tobio and Karma by themselves already had more money than, well, the entire U.S. government (and also power too), so they said they would pay.

Itona hounded a lot of sweets, Nagisa had fun winning lots of prizes, Tsukishima got his strawberry cake, and the twins basically caused chaos.

A really fun weekend, don't you think?

============

Story Idea, not canon in this story, just an idea. Taken partially from a Pinterest idea, just can't find it anymore ;-;

TW: Mature content, "brotherly" love, blood, murder, psychopathic behaviors

Please do not read if you are sensitive to this kind of content, thank you.

.

.

.

.

.

Tobio woke up in his bed, feeling strangely warm for some reason. Every part of him felt different, but there was no reason why. Also, there felt like there was something weighing heavily on him.

That, there was.

"Karma!" Tobio immediately pushed his brother off, who smirked.

"Finally awake, huh? Sleepyhead." Karma said in a dazed voice, obviously a bit tired.

Karma, his younger adopted "brother", also his personal annoying machine that he didn't want around.

They got themselves ready, and headed to school. Just the two of them. No one else, not their workaholic rich parents, their assholes of brothers. They liked it that way.

School had always been draining, tiring. With all the expectations placed on you, Tobio knew. Which was why he loved his rebellious brother so much. He defied the rules, the burden they were supposed to have. How beautiful, Tobio thought.

Beauty can be such a bloody mess sometimes, can't it?

A lovely example were the stained clothes of his younger brother, doing his daily routine. His eyes a vibrant mercury as he mercilessly stabbed the poor nurse with a scalpel, keeping her quiet using bandages and a few cotton balls.

Somehow, Tobio thought, the blood on his brother's white uniform made the boy's pale face and delicate structure look even more...alluring.

Such was the taste of his brother's kiss on his neck, and the pleased smirk the redhead gave him when he was done, licking the bruises all up.

A pity the boy's sadistic tendencies were caught, really. The guilty look and sorrowful eyes, filled with insanity and sadness held Tobio's heart, and what else could Tobio do, but play along? The family didn't care, they never would.

Tobio's family would never understand, the love for his brother he held. No matter if his brother would now be marked as a "insane, mentally deranged murderer".

A few days later, Karma was admitted into a mental hospital, where he was to be rehabilitated.

Tobio was the only one to privately visit, every day, feeding his brother's unstable obsession and pleasure, unbeknownst to himself, he'd been caught in the elaborate trap as well.

"I don't understand. That pure disgrace, why do you still care? All those things you did to cover him up, why?" His mother begged the raven to know.

Her pathetic figure distraught at the dinner table, hands trembling at the glowering blue eyes her son possessed. How dare, how dare she insult her younger brother like that?

But what exactly made Tobio ... obsessed with Karma.

"Haah..." He leaned back in his chair. "I don't know, is it the way he plays with me? Like a poor little toy? The way he grasps my neck, my heart? He makes me feel like I can't breathe, it's so damn good."

"Or..." Tobio could see his mother's eyes widen, but he didn't care. "Or his rough lips, the sensation? His majestic figure swaying with red painted all over? The way his eyes show such excitement when he stabs someone? Like Daisuke? Seijuro?" He smiled at the memory.

"I'm not sure, but I love it." Tobio pulled out a pocket knife, holding it to his mother's eye. "And I want to understand him."

============

Welp...I'm just going to uh...go....

I might delete this last part because I don't want to make people uncomfy.