Headcanons

Updates will be a little less frequent due to family business, but I will try to update twice a week at least.

Thank you for your understanding!

===========

- They all love each other equally, there's no which brother likes which brother more.

- Karma and Tobio each can't go for mote than two days without their milk

- Seijuro drinks a lot of tea, and even if he drinks it right before bed, he can still sleep.

- Daisuke loves listening to classical music, he got Seijuro into it as well, but Karma and Tobio both call them oldies.

- Their father thinks they're good respectful children, but the mother knows otherwise....

- The servants have fallen for Karma's pranks a total of 533 times and counting.

- Tobio is often thought to be the youngest by others due to how he acts "kinder" than Karma.

- Seijuro is more mature and is often thought to be the oldest, even their father confused it.

- The servants once called Seijuro Karma and Karma Seijuro. The same goes for Tobio and Daisuke.

- Karma is best at math, Seijuro is best at Science, Daisuke is best at History, and Tobio is best at none.

- Daisuke usually pays for snacks when they go out.

- They have plans A-G for when any brother gets hit on or is in trouble.

- Seijuro and Daisuke actually have twin telepathy, sometimes. It has both failed them and helped them.

- Karma has an Xbox, a PS4, a Nintendo Switch, a laptop, a DS and a PC with 1TB of storage just for gaming and watching a n i m e . Technically they all share it, but Karma's the one who mainly uses it.

- Yes they share a room. Why? Because they like it. (It's a large large large room)

- Tobio's part is the messiest, and he's the only one without a loft bed because he fell off one four times when he was five.

- Kise is, for some reason, scared of Daisuke.

- Tobio was at a restaurant once, and when he was asking for water, he had a brain fart and accidentally asked, "Can I have clear liquid thingy that's not glue?"

- He cried afterwards.

- Daisuke somehow has never ever gotten mad or annoyed, ever. He's pretty chill.

- He also dunked Karma into a lake once.

- Karma may or may not have scarred him to death.

- The estate actually sits at the foot of a small mountain, and they own the entire mountain.

- These headcanons were not written in any particular order.