Seijuro's Habit

Seijuro has a habit almost no one knows about. Almost no one, of course his siblings know. 

What is it, you ask?

He likes patting people's heads for some reason, whether they're taller or shorter, he likes doing it. To be fair, the brothers don't mind. They're used to it, and find it comforting as well. 

Anyways, on a winter afternoon at the Kambe's residence, Itona and Karma were playing video games and snacks as usual. 

"Did you guys do your homework?" Seijuro came in to check up on them. 

Itona froze. He forgot. The poor boy rummaged through his backpack and pulled out his math homework, which he absolutely despised. It was written all over his face. 

"Need help?" Seijuro asked while Karma worked on finishing the level. Itona nodded. 

Seijuro tutored Itona for a bit, while Karma interrupted from time to time, and also gave some help. Finally, they were finished about an hour later, and Itona looked so happy. 

"Nice job!" Karma high-fived Itona. 

Seijuro didn't even know it. He just watched the two younger ones, and then, he started ruffling Itona's hair while patting his little brother. Itona looked surprised, but he didn't move Sei's hand away. 

Karma smirked. "Ohhhh! Seems like something's gotten the better of you!" 

Seijuro moved his hand away. "Shut up, go back to playing your games."

Though, from time to time now, Itona just goes to Seijuro and puts the redhead's hand on his own head. It's pretty cute. 

Okay, remember how I said that his siblings don't mind it? Well...I kind of lied. One of them hates it to death. Daisuke Kambe hates this habit. 

The reason is basically because it makes him feel shorter than he already is. Example?

"Nice work, Daisuke." Seijuro reached out his hand to pat his brother, but Daisuke slapped it away. 

"No." Seijuro was interested now. He reached out his hand once again. 

This time, Daisuke grabbed his brother's hand and pushed it back to Seijuro's face, essentially making Seijuro hit himself in the face. 

"Do that again and I'll throw you out the window." Daisuke threatened. 

"Why?"

"I don't like it, what other reason do I need?" 

Seijuro ignored his brother's statement once again and tackled him, pulling his twin into a tight hug and ruffling his hair. Daisuke is not the kind of person to go back on his word...

Daisuke did, rather literally, throw (more like dragging forcefully) his brother out the window, straight into their garden. 

Well, that's one way to make Daisuke annoyed.