Normalities and Chaos

"Hold up, you two didn't know?" Daisuke raised his eyebrow at his younger brothers.

"That is cool." Itona sipped on his drink with sparkles fluttering in his eyes.

Nagisa, Haru, Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Tsukishima, the GoM, and Yamaguchi, or the more logical ones, spit their drinks out immediately. 

"Cool? Excuse me, your 'legitimate' family business has illegal work! A mafia? Oh my god..." Iwaizumi facepalmed and slid his head down onto the desk. 

Karma and Tobio shrugged, but immediately, both raised their hands. "Can we join it?" 

"Count me in." Itona waved his hand as well. 

"First of all, you two aren't even of age yet. You need to be 17." Seijuro rolled his eyes. 

"And you're not concerned that you just shared confidential information with us?" Nagisa asked. 

"Actually, does anyone have a pair of scissors?" Seijuro looked around. 

"WAIT WAIT- Sorry!" They all knew they would keep quiet. 

"But is there any other sort of cool information we can know about?" Oikawa was a sucker for gossip and drama, he wanted to know it all. But that also resulted in a slap on the head from our favorite Iwaizumi. 

"Shut up and finish your drinks, we have after games after this." Iwaizumi rolled his eyes. 

===========

"Oh my god a panda plushie!" Tobio pointed over at the little thing in the toy machine. Karma and Tobio were around together. "I want it." 

The two walked over to the toy machine, and Tobio gave it a few tries but messed up. "Hmph!" 

"Fine, here, I'll do it." Karma laughed, scooting his brother over. After just one try, he got it. 

"Ugh, I'll get you some snacks later..." They walked out, down into the alley, before turning around. 

"You guys aren't good at hiding, y'know? Show yourself." Tobio smirked. 

Well that wasn't a kind kick to the gut. Hey! It's rude to restrain random people....

=========

"Damn, the boss is going to be happy. We actually got the Kambe kids." 

Karma's eyes fluttered open, and he nudged against his brother, to which the latter woke up. They kept quiet and their eyes closed, but listened intently. 

"A little too easy, heh." 

"What do you think their worth is?" 

As the guards had their backs turned on them, Karma fumbled through his hidden pockets with his tied hands till he found a match. Tobio understood immediately, and when Karma lit it, he covered up the sound by faking a cry. 

"Shut up." A guard slapped Tobio's face. Karma gritted his teeth, letting some of his uncontrollable bloodlust seep out.

He burned the ropes off immediately and stood up, twirling the match in his hands. The typical, chill glean in his eyes faltered, replaced by a dark, terrifying look. 

Tobio straight up kicked the man in the crotch and stood up. He grabbed a chair and whacked another man on the head. 

The twins beat up half of them before they were stopped by their own older brothers. 

"Jeez! You two didn't have to go all out like that! You literally murdered them..." Daisuke still had chills down his spine.

"Who the fuck are these people." Tobio wriggled out of his brother's grip. 

"We were trying to test you, but uhm, I think you have the capabilities." Their father nodded. "Welcome to part of the family business, I suppose." 

Karma slapped his dad in the face. "Now we're even."