Chapter Thirty-Five: Very Important Question

Luka was sitting in a nice button up shirt, the top two buttons undone revealing a small amount of his chest. Adorning his legs was a pair of black skinny jeans, cuffed at the ends to make room for some plain black converse. In his lap, an acoustic guitar lay ready to be played.

There are days
I wake up and I pinch myself
You're with me, not someone else.
And I'm scared, yeah I'm still scared
That it's all a dream

'Cause you still look perfect as days go by
Even the worst ones you make me smile
I'd stop the world if it gave us time

'Cause when you love someone
You open up your heart
When you love someone
You make room
If you love someone
And you're not afraid to lose 'em
You prob'ly never loved someone like I do

Marinette was swooning over Luka's gentle voice. The way he plucked the strings of the guitar perfectly was one of the many ways he had won her heart.

When you say
You live the way I make you feel
Everything becomes so real
Don't be scared, no, don't be scared
'Cause you're all I need

And you still look perfect as days go by
Even the worst ones you make me smile
I'd stop the world if it gave us time

'Cause when you love someone
You open up your heart
When you love someone
You make room
If you love someone
And you're not afraid to lose 'em
You prob'ly never loved someone like I do

It was at this point where Luka got up, still playing the guitar and made his way over to Marinette. He was looking her straight in the eyes and not breaking the lock they had between their eyes.

All my life
I thought it'd be hard to find
The one 'til i found you
And I find it bittersweet
'Cause you gave me something to lose

He started playing the guitar very softly now, his vocals dimming down to match the volume of the guitar.

'Cause when you love someone
You open up your heart
When you love someone
You make room
If you love someone
And you're not afraid to lose 'em
You prob'ly never loved someone like I do

With the finishing strum, Luka put the guitar aside and held Marinette's hands in his. He took a step back, leading her to beside one of the waterfalls.

"Marinette, I don't even know where to begin. Ever since I met you, I've always known you were special. You make those surrounding you happy, you even make them smile when they don't feel like they can," Luka started. Marinette was in awe as to how much he paid attention to her.

"Your bluebell eyes are my favourite place to get lost in, your hair always smells like strawberries and vanilla, and my god your voice is so angelic even when you're tired. You make me and so many other people happy, and I don't know what I would do without you," he continued, taking a step closer to her. He released one of her hands in order to hold her face.

"So, if I may ask," Luka got down on one knee, pulling out a small velvet jewellery box and opening it, revealing a gorgeous white gold diamond ring. Marinette gasped softly.

"Will you make me the happiest musician alive and forever be my melody? Will you marry me, Marinette?" He asked softly. Marinette's eyes filled with tears of joy as she took in what was happening. Luka was proposing. To her. Right now.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes!" She exclaimed, slightly jumping up and down on the spot. Luka gently placed the stunning ring on her finger before lifting her up and embracing her in a hug. Applauds were heard and as Marinette looked over, she saw Alya, Adrien, Juleka and Anarka once again.

Alya and Adrien were sobbing messes, while Juleka and Anarka were smiling like a pair of idiots. Juleka was holding a camera in her hand, recording the whole interaction. Adrien was clapping swiftly as he cried, genuinely sobbing in happiness for the pair.

The six talked for a while, before it was only the newly engaged couple that remained at Parc des Buttes Chaumont. They sat by the waterfall where Luka had asked Marinette to marry him and she laid her head on his shoulder.

"You want to know the main thing everyone I talk to about you knows about you?" Luka asked, his eyes glued to the cascading water. Marinette simply hummed in curiosity.

"Well it's just that," he began, turning to look Marinette him the eyes. The two shared a tender, passionate kiss before Luka pulled away, resting his forehead on Marinette's.

"You're stuck in my head,"

🎉 You're Stuck in my Head//A Lukanette Story [UNDER EDITING] hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉