Chapter Twelve: Whoops

The booze seemed to be the attraction of the party. Drink for drink, Alix and Kim were seeing who could down more the fastest. Marinette was drinking straight tequila and Luka had about ten bottles of beer.

It's safe to say that Luka under the influence if alcohol is about as flirtatious as Chat Noir was to Ladybug, if not worse. Marinette was also an extreme drunk. She was very very willing to do just about anything and as we all know, drinks plus truth or dare equals disaster.

The group all sat in a circle. Luka, Marinette, Kim, Chloe and Alix were all very drunk. Alya, Nino, Adrien, Ivan, Nathaniel and Marc were tipsy, while Rose, Juleka and Max were sober. After all, they needed some people to look after those who got messed up.

"Truth or dare Alya," Marinette slurred, her words coming out as an audible blur. As she said this, she fell on Luka who laughed and pushed her back up. Alya chose truth, which prompted Mari to poke out her tongue and blow a raspberry. This was about the fiftieth round.

"What couple do you think will happen next?" Marinette asked, her words still linking to each other. Alysa just shook her head.

"Honestly I think you and Luka will happen pretty soon," Alya replied, pressing the record button on her phones camera.

"Fuck yeah, that's cool. I like that idea," Marinette said turning towards Luka. The two leaned in and shared a very very passionate, drunken kiss. Their lips missed half the time, landing on either the chin or cheek of the other person.

"Okay, someone get them to the car, they seem a bit busy," Juleka requested, turning her head as not to see Luka in such a state. The two were practically carried to the van they arrived in and shut inside. Bad idea on Alya's part but they were grown adults.

Luka and Marinette were still kissing when Luka pulled the girl into his lap. Fingers in each other's hair, lips connected and bodies glued together. The alcohol had made the two vulnerable and very very eager. Luka leaned back in the back seat, leaving Marinette on top of him.

Luka pulled at the material of Marinette's dress, signalling for her to allow him to take it off. She easily obliged and followed up with removing Luka's tank top. They only seemed to get this far before the two of them passed out.

Luka awoke with early morning sun streaming through the front windows as the van they were in hummed along the road. He saw that the back windows were covered by Nino and Alya's wet shirts from last night's beach party. On top of him, a passed out, dressless Marinette.

She lay in her bra and underwear, her chest against his. He glanced in the rear view mirror to see pink lipstick all around his lips. The same pink lipstick that Marinette had applied the day before.

"Good morning loverboy, we are just about home. You two seemed to have fun," Alya remarked, a smirk on her face as she looked back at the topless people in the back seat of her van.

"What happened?" Luka stuttered, his face now beet red. He was worried that he may have pushed her past her boundaries.  Alya just chuckled and shook her head.

"Don't worry, you did't get past shirts off," She replied, turning back to face the road. Luka sighed in relief, stroking Marinette's hair. He sat her up before putting her dress back on her and buckling her seatbelt. He then put his own shirt back on before fastening his own seatbelt.

About 15 minutes later, Alya and Nino pulled up in front of the patisserie where the bluenette lived. Luka carried her upstairs and laid her down on her pink chaise, before kissing her forehead. He brought all of her bags upstairs before grabbing his own and walking towards the houseboat.

As he strolled the cobblestone streets of Paris, his memory started to come back about the previous night. The heat, the kissing, the feeling of her lips against his. It was like heaven and hell at the same time. The way her body connected with him felt so right, but circumstances were so so wrong.

Luka walked onto the deck of the houseboat to see Juleka and Rose giggling at him. Juleka smirked at him and raised his eyebrows as to ask what happened, but he just shook his head and went downstairs to his room. He flopped onto his bed and stared at the ceiling.

His mind wandered to the memories of last night, with Marinette glued to his body and their lips connected tightly. The way her bare stomach felt against him gave him butterflies that were purer than de-evilised akumas.

He felt guilty for using her in such a state and mentally slapped himself. What would she think of him now? Would she even remember? He didn't exactly know. That was the first time he has ever witnessed her that drunk and if making out with him was something she did whilst drunk then he wanted it more often.

But for now, he just wallowed in guilt.