Chapter Twenty-One: Hot and Bothered

Their breaths filled the room as they continued kissing. Luka's fingers were tugging on her hair, allowing him to start laying kisses on her sensitive neck. She squirmed against him, the kisses that were placed on her neck driving her insane. The sensation sent chills up and down her spine and made her feel as if she was on cloud nine as he softly nibbled an untouched part of her exposed neck.

Luka was going crazy. His mind was telling him to stop but his body kept going. He picked up Marinette from the floor and as she wrapped her legs around his waist, pushed her against the wall a little too rough. The impact earned a low grunt from Marinette, who honestly didn't care where she was. As long as she could keep doing this, she didn't care.

She pressed her body against Luka, fiddling with the bottom of his shirt. He acknowledged this and leant back, allowing her to lift his shirt up and over her head. As she removed his top, he took them over to the chaise and took off Marinette's shirt. The way their skin touched felt as if they were on fire.

"Hey gir- Oh my God!" Said a voice which rudely interrupted their much enjoyed make out session. They pulled away from each other and Marinette squealed at Alya's presence. She really needed to learn how to knock. Marinette didn't look too happy to be stopped and aside from the fact that she had no shirt on, she proceeded to yell at the brunette.

"Alya, did you ever learn how to knock? It really isn't that difficult woman!" Marinette exclaimed, covering her chest with her arms.

"I'm sorry it's just I think Adrien is Chat Noir," Alya explained. Marinette just rolled her eyes.

"He is. Now shoo!" Marinette demanded as the brunette was already leaving. Marinette turned back to Luka with a flirtatious smirk on her face. She wrapped her arms around his neck and moved closer to him as he attempted to swallow his heart that was now in his throat.

"Now where were we?" The bluenette asked rhetorically before leaning in again to kiss him. The same sparks flew that did before, only they were brighter and bigger. Luka's hands roamed her back, around to her stomach and up to her chest. He reached around the back of her bra, but struggled with the clasp.

"Hey Mari, have you seen my- Mary mother of God!" Another voice gasped. Marinette really wasn't impressed at this point. She just wanted to continue wherever this was going with Luka. She groaned as she got out from under Luka and grabbed her shirt.

"Does literally nobody knows how to knock? Here, you left your charger here. Now let me make out with Luka in peace!" Marinette yelled. Adrien was taken back by this and quickly took his charger before leaving the room. Marinette climbed on to Luka's bed and laid down, beckoning Luka to follow. He willingly obliged, completely under her control.

He was wrapped around her finger so tight that she could ask him to kill someone and he'd do it. Tikki took the initiative of locking Luka's door before leaving the room to go see Plagg. She didn't want to be around for whatever was going to happen. The two adults were finally alone together and nothing could interrupt them now.

Their lips danced in sync as their hands roamed each other's bodies. Marinette could feel Luka's toned stomach and made out a faint six pack which lead down to a very defined v-line. Marinette opened her eyes and peered down to admire the boy's body when he caught her staring.

"Like what you see my melody?" Luka taunted, talking between kisses. He trailed his kisses down her neck, to her collarbones and down to her breasts. They were warm and fit in his hands perfectly. Marinette's face was redder than her alter ego's bodysuit at this point, and she was beyond return. That was when she recoiled.

"Stop, please," She muttered, pushing Luka back. He instantly stopped and already held her shirt out to her. She took it and covered her chest with it. As much as he was upset, Luka could sense something was up. He placed a cautious hand in her shoulder and she looked up at him in distress.

"I have a bad feeling," Marinette stated, right before an explosion went off in the distance. They looked out to see the Eiffel Tower bent and on the verge on snapping. Marinette sprung into action and threw her shirt on hastily.

"Tikki, spots on!" she yelled, but nothing happened. She stood there calling for Tikki, but she wasn't around. Soon enough, She and Plagg came flying through the window, Adrien's ring in hand. Plagg was in an abundance of distress as he placed the ring in Marinette's hand.

"Marinette, Adrien found out Hawkmoth's identity! It's Gabriel but the shock got to him and I had to take the ring before he could be akumatised," Plagg explained, tears welling in his small eyes. The small cat kwamii was shaking as another explosion went off.

"Not again,"