Who knew if she would even want to stop Aniruddh by night planned by Kalindi ended.

All was set.

They both just had to be drugged.

Aniruddh won't be expecting to be drugged yet again, for the same aim, this time by the other part of the family. It was long ago that happened. He would not have thought that this would be repeated at him again. This might lead him to having trust issues for life but...what could she do...? It was needed to be done.

Aniruddh won't know what hit him.

Aniruddh and Bondita went down, arms linked, looking happy by heart. Sumati couldn't control the tear of happiness that escaped her eyes. Her daughter had got a man she deserved. Just like her father always wanted but was worried if it would happen ever. It had. Aniruddh encouraged her, supported her, understood her and loved her in his own way. She knew Bondita's father would have been very happy to see his daughter today, led by a man this worthy.

Bondita had decided to not think of what happened yesterday or today and enjoy to the fullest. She would not leave one food item untouched, she would dance with her sisters till the night ended and just enjoy every minute doing so.

Aniruddh was just content with watching Bondita hopping from one food stall to other. He was smiling like a goof. He was approached by some village men who wanted to introduce themselves to the zamindar babu and though Aniruddh indulged, his eyes never left Bondita as in all of this he did not forget about Chandrachur.

" Bondita didi come with me to the kitchen. We have to get more sweets from the kitchen and get a few serving spoon from the store. I don't know how did they forget to put it here and I can't see servent to help to let them do it. Please didi... please...! Maa asked me to do it. She will kill me...! Please...!!!!"

" Ok ok...!" Bondita laughed at her sister's mercy but in her defence Tapur looked cute while doing it. " Let's go...!"

Aniruddh found himself with a glass forced in his hand by one of the men.
" Have a drink with us zamindar babu."

" I... I don't drink..."

" Its not alcohol...! Durga Durga...! Its just some sharbat...!" The man laughed politely. Had he known the glass that was asked of him by a servent in Das haveli to give to Aniruddh babu had been spiked, he wouldn't have dared it.

" Ok..." Aniruddh greatfully accepted the drink. It was quite good. He found himself asking for another.

" It will take a lot of time Tapur." Bondita said. " Let me go to the store for spoons and you go to the kitchen."

" But didi...!"

" I will meet you in the kitchen and then we will go out together. Ok...?"

" Ok...!"

Bondita was making her way out of the storeroom when she found someone at the door. Chandrachur. Her pati babu's words came ringing back to her.

" Areee...! Bondita...! Why are you here alone ? "

" What are you doing here jamaibabu ?" She was a little edgey now. What buisness could he have standing in front of a storeroom.

" Oh...I was just passing by...!"

"No you are not" Bondita thought. She didn't want to say or do anything rash in case her pati babu was right. And right now she had a feeling he was absolutely right. What was it she was smelling...?

Bondita suddenly felt as if her head spun. She held on to the spoons tightly and tried not to sway. She didn't want Chandrachur to know she was feeling dizzy... So suddenly.
Why...?
Bondita had not know at all that the sweet Thakuma fed her while wishing her after doing her arti for birthday with her own hands was laced with drug.