The Fall and Rise of Red

Začít od začátku

"You've changed Red!" Deuce starts digging.

"Just who are you?" Deuce asked.

"I am Red, simple as that." Red answered him.

"I WOULD'VE DONE TERRIBLE THINGS! BUT NOT THIS FAR!!! You're evil, Red!" said Ogik, which Red respond to by spitting on his face.

They continued torturing him mentally, except for Deuce who reluctantly continues to dig. After hours of torture, Red decides to end the two.

"Alright you four, that's enough!" Red opens an empty metal coffin.

"Please... kill me..." Ogik begs to be put out of his misery.

"Put her in!" Red carries Ogik and puts him in the metal coffin while the others put Kyoka's corpse in the coffin.

Red then proceeds to close the coffin before pushing it to the hole.

"KILL ME, BUT NOT LIKE THIS PLEASE!!!" Ogik yelled.

"Alright boys, time to close the hole." Red and the gangs cover the hole before leaving the area.

With this, Ogik died hours later from lack of oxygen after being buried alive. With Red's sudden changes, his gang did many crimes without single care whether they're in public, in front of a cop, or in other situations. They are left unpunished due to their leader being protected by international law.

His gang now turns into a massive criminal organization. They commit every crime that people can imagine, but the only crimes Red commits are murder, and rape orchestration, he was never involved in the intercourse. He mostly murders his victim by leaving them on the train tracks.

Red seems satisfied with how his gang turns into, not because of the amount of money they made but because of how much people have to suffer because of his gang's influence. The only person in the gang who isn't happy with how the gang turns is his vice-leader, Deuce.

With them as the strongest gang in Kanto, Red now has left Kanto without anyone knowing. Many people think of him being missing when he is actually hanging around Mt. Coronet in the Sinnoh Region, robbing and killing people, especially rich travelers.

-6 months later-

A traveler goes by the name of Limone goes to Mt. Coronet to see the person himself. He was attacked immediately by Red but was stopped after he said a few sentences.

"Even for a very powerful person, you have fallen very low. Are you really that depressed after your brother died that you are trying to escape that fact?" Limone asked him.

Red dropped his knife that was pointing to him. Instead of attacking him like how he used to attack other people, he sat in front of him and listen to him. They then travel to a small school in a village far from the Sinnoh Region. They arrived at the school only to see two students waiting in front of the school.

"LIMONE-SENSEI! SAKATA, SENRA, COLON, AND RINU ARE FIGHTING IN THE HALLWAY AGAIN!" A brown hair person and a light brown-yellow hair student tell their teacher.

"Really again? How many times in a week?" Limone then rushes to stop the fighting students.

The two then look at Red before one of them introduced themselves.

"You're the new student here? The name is Urata and this is Root." the brown hair is Urata while the yellow-brownish is Root.

"Red!" he said blatantly.

-In the hallway-

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" three students shouted.

The white hair guy is Mafumafu, the purple hair is Shima, and the brown hair is Amatsuki.