Chapter 30

Leaving this to say hi to everyone again. You have my whole heart.

When I woke up, he was gone. My heart clenches as I look around the empty room. He said he'd stay. I flop back down, with my hands on my forehead. That was a mistake. Nothing even happened, but now I'm hurting. I wanted him to be here. I wanted to wake up with him next to me. Anger pools in my stomach.

I can't let this go any further. I can't let my feelings get in the way. I need them to just go away. Which means, I'm not allowed to be angry over this. I'm not allowed to yell at him. Nothing happened so it doesn't matter. I groan and sit up, throwing the blankets off of me.

I need to make someone bleed and lucky for me, there's someone who deserves it.

I get dressed quickly, trying to push the anger away as much as possible. Just for now. Just get through breakfast. Just wait until you see red.

It pisses me off that the clothes fit so well. How the fuck did that idoit know my size? Whatever. If things are getting messy, might as well wear all black. At least the blood stains will be easy to hide. I huff and throw my hair up into a ponytail. Let's get this over with.

When I make my way into the kitchen I only see two out of the three idiots. "Good morning." I say.

"Hey princess! How'd you sleep?"

"Morning, Sage."

"Where's the other idiot?" I ask, pouring a cup of coffee.

"Harry? He got called into work early this morning. He sent us all a text, did you not get it?" Louis asks, eating a piece of toast.

"Yeah, something about the strings being shipped late." Niall says, drinking a glass of orange juice.

"He had to leave? What about... ya know the other business?" I ask, looking around.

"Ada has the day off. You can speak about it freely." Louis laughs. "As for that, when I called him this morning he said if you wanted to start you're more than welcome to. We trust you."

"Keys are in the parlor, hanging by the door." Niall says.

"Okay... And what about you two? What are you going to be doing?"

"I've got a few shipments to oversee, Louis' going to tag along."

"Okay so I'll be alone?"

"Until Harry comes home, yeah. Is that okay? I can stay back if you want." Louis says.

"No, it's fine. I'll be okay." I say, "Nothing I can't handle. I wouldn't want to get in the way of your plans."

Some distance from everyone will be nice. I'm getting way too attached to these boys. It's not good for any of us. Staying away from them, at least for a little while, will be good. Right? Or should I just let myself get attached? All of this is making my head hurt. I groan softly and hold my hand to my head.

"Do you need something for your head?" Louis asks, "I didn't think you drank that much last night." A little laugh leaves his lips.

"Oh fuck off, I'm not hung over. I just didn't sleep well. I'll be fine in a little."

"Lou, we need to leave. Are you staying?" Niall says, placing his cup in the sink.

Louis looks at me, I give him a small nod, "I'm coming. I want to see the pack rats again."

Niall groans, "You are going to get yourself shot, if you don't learn to control your mouth."

"I'm not afraid of them, they won't do shit. I'm their boss's best friend. I'm untouchable." He says with a big grin.