Chapter 10

I just can't catch a break today. I don't want to deal with this anymore men.

"What are you doing in my apartment Harry"

"I told you, sunshine we aren't done talking." He says with a smile.

I clench my jaw and look at him. Is he fucking serious. "You broke into my house again to talk to me after I told you I did want to see you." I step closer to him and watch his eyes talk in my appearance. A small smile creeps on my lips as I watch his eyes widen and his smile falter. "I've had a very long night as I'm sure you can see and I just want to go to bed. So please get out of my apartment."

"You know I had my doubts about you being the crazy killer terrorizing Los Angeles. I have to say I don't think you had it on you. Guess you really are a little devil."

I hum and nod "That seems to be a running theme amongst men. No one sees the girl as a threat. Makes my job easier so I can't really complain." I take my knife out and toss it on the table before making my way over to him, "Now that we've established that I am in fact a threat I suggest you get out of my dining room and stay away from me."

"Or what, button?" He says standing, a smile still present on his face. "You gonna take that pretty little knife and crave me ear to ear?" He steps around the table and walks towards me, licking his bottom lip."Cause I'd love to see you try."

I clench my jaw and take a step forward "This is the last time I'm going to ask nicely. Get. Out."

He smiles and looks directly into my eyes "Make me."

I step forward and swipe his leg out from under him. He falls to the floor with a thud. He gasps for air as I grab the knife from the table. "I am so beyond sick of men. I'm sick of the attitudes. The way every one of you think you can do whatever you want without consequence."

I pick the knife up and turn my attention back to Harry. "I wanted to come home and take a nice hot shower and relax but instead I'm going to have to clean blood off my fl-AH fuck," suddenly my legs give out under me as Harry rolls and kicks the back of my knees. The knife slides under the table. As I take a second to figure out what the fuck just happened Harry stands up and looks over me.

"You should be more careful, button. It's not safe to play with knives, you never know what could happen." A cocky smirk falls on his lips. He walks over to the living room and starts looking at my plants. Does he not realize his life is in danger? I slowly stand up and make my way over to him.

"So many plants. I didn't think a killer would have such a green thumb"

"Is that really what you're thinking about right now?"

He turns and looks at me eyeing me up and down, "Well one of the things..."

I tilt my head slightly and bite my bottom lip. The audacity? I need to get his guard down. What better way to do that than to make  I raise the knife up and push back a strand of hair before crossing my arms, shaking my head. "Is this really the best time to flirt with me?"

"Well you decide being tied to a chair in a torture room was a good time. I think the living room of a pretty girl is a perfect time." He says with a goofy smile.

I roll my eyes and take a step forward bringing my knife up to his chin and
slowly drag it down to his pulse. " I'd be careful, hot shot. You're playing a dangerous game."

"Danger adds to the fun, doesn't it little devil?" He says taking a step closer to me. I lower the knife slowly down his neck down to his chest following it as I go. If press a little harder....

I think it's my turn to ask the questions. I feel his hand slide up my arm. He's going for the knife. Clever boy. His hand reaches my wrist and I smirk to myself. I drop the knife and turn my body. In one fluid motion I grab his wrist, throw it up while stepping to the side of him. I turn his arm up and push down forcing him to the ground. A small yelp comes from his mouth.