6861-6880 Barracks of Devildom

Start from the beginning

 Chapter 6863 Route 2

  After leaving Jiyunling, Nangong Liuyun asked the deputy captain to take everyone to the Canghai Dao, while he himself took the original route alone.

  Pannanya!

  When Major General Pu Xiaohu hurriedly dared to Jiyunling, the building was already empty.

  The following person reported: "Judging from the clues, they have already gone to Pannanya!"

  Su Luo has been following Pu Xiaohu all the time.

  Because of Su Luo's outstanding performance before, Pu Xiaohu certainly couldn't leave Su Luo to Colonel Jinghua anymore, so he directly took Su Luo on the journey.

  Besides, this young man named Qi Sen not only has a good cooking skill, but also has extraordinary strength and looks good.

  Pu Xiaohu not only incorporated Su Luo into his Red Tiger Camp, but also let her join the guards, and at the same time, she became one of the guards.

  There are one hundred guards, but there are only four guards!

  The escort is equivalent to serving Pu Xiaohu personally. Follow up and follow up, and all the information and secrets have the opportunity to come into contact.

  Su Luo's move did not hesitate to reach the sky in one step!

  She took the position where others needed countless years of hard work and countless wise planning.

  When Pu Xiaohu led the team towards Jiyunling, Nangong Liuyun and his party had already left.

  This time Pu Xiaohu brought a lot of people, but in terms of real combat power, the middle god, Master Wuzhi, was the main one.

  "Master, what do you think of this?" Pu Xiaohu asked the indifferent Master Wuzhi somewhat discouraged.

  From Pu Xiaohu's attitude, we can see his respect for this master without wisdom.

  Master Wuzhi didn't answer him, and went down to the Heihe River in person to check it carefully.

  Originally wanted to set an ambush here, but the other party had already passed by...I can only say that the major general was out of luck.

  After looking over it, Master Wuzhi came back and told Pu Xiaohu: "Now there are two roads, one is to the east and the other is to the south."

  Pu Xiaohu listened carefully.

  Master Wuzhi said: "To the east is Pannan Cliff, cross Pannan Cliff, enter the Woba Mountain Range, and over the Woba Mountain Range, you will be able to pass through our Demon Army's station, but the Woba Mountain Range is rampant, and it is possible at any time. It was discovered by the demon army, so—"

  "So what?" Pu Xiaohu didn't understand.

  Master Wuzhi sighed inwardly, Grand Commander Hero I, but this son seemed to have a deficiency in IQ.

  Master Wuzhi said: "So Nangong Liuyun can take this road, but the rest of the people can't."

  Seeing that the young general is still dull on his face, Master Wuzhi sighed in his heart: "So, Nangong Liu Yun must have separated from the team."

  Pu Xiaohu suddenly realized: "So, Nangong Liuyun walks Pan Nanya, and Nangong Shen Yu walks the Canghai Road?"

  Master Wuzhi nodded.

  Pu Xiaohu immediately said: "Nangong Liuyun must not be allowed to step out of the Demon Realm alive! Master Wuzhi, Nangong Liuyun is on your behalf!"

  Master Wuzhi was a little worried.

  "What is the master worrying about?" Pu Xiaohu said, "You can go to Pannanya to hunt down Nangong Liuyun, this general will lead his men to hunt down Nangong Shenyu, and go separate ways, not afraid that things will not happen!"

  Su Luo secretly said in his heart. Separate quickly, separate quickly...Master Wuzhi quickly agree.

  However, Master Wuzhi shook his head: "No."

  "Why not?" Pu Xiaohu was anxious.

  A look of disappointment appeared in Su Luo's eyes. This Pu Xiaohu was stupid. Master Wuzhi could be promoted all the way to the realm of Central God. It can be seen that he is not a stupid person. He must have thought of it...

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 6864 Route 3

  Sure enough, Master Wuzhi looked at Pu Xiaohu earnestly but helplessly: "What if Nangong Liuyun didn't go to Pannan Cliff? What if Nangong Liuyun walks and turns back on Pannan Cliff? Major General, once poor. The monk left the major general, and the Nangong Liuyun turned back, who can stop him in the Red Tiger Camp? As the

  saying goes, catch the thieves first, the major general..." The words that follow are self-evident.

  When Pu Xiaohu thought about this possibility, his face turned pale.

  Weakness of the Palace of the clouds, who also unpredictable, red tiger rushed to the camp if he is in the realm of God, there is no lack of wisdom master's protection really is ......

  "due to human Pinseng also great command, she was promised in The major general has been guarding for thirty years, and the safety of the major general is the most concerned about the poor monks." Master Wuzhi has a direct word.

  "Then what should I do now?" The major general of the Scarlet Tiger Camp stomped anxiously.

  Standing on the side, Su Luo saw Pu Xiaohu like this, and he sighed inwardly... Just like that, he was ashamed to compare with her Nangong Liuyun? Why didn't he die?

  Master Wuzhi looked at Pu Xiaohu earnestly: "So, the question now is whether the major general will kill Nangong Liuyun or Nangong Shenyu. More precisely, who is more inclined to kill?"

  "Of course it is Nangong Liuyun! "Pu Xiaohu didn't hesitate.

  Nangong Shen Yu didn't have any deep hatred with him, and the main reason for killing him was to do meritorious service with his father.

  Nangong Liuyun...kill him and he will become famous!

  "The major general should know how to do it." After saying the last sentence, Master Wuzhi closed his eyes and said Amitabha Buddha in his mouth.

  Su Luo cursed in her heart, this dead bald donkey, if he were not there, she could make Pu Xiaohu dizzy with a word.

  But now... this old bald donkey is not only strong, but also close to the demon. In front of him, Su Luo dare not move, let alone make a sound.

  Su Luo believed that once she spoke, she tended to imply that Pu Xiaohu couldn't hear it, but the bald donkey would definitely hear it. At that time, he would pinch her to death and Pu Xiaohu would not have a single word.

  She lurks beside Pu Xiaohu and has a lot to do, but she can't easily lose her life.

  Anyway, as long as she is with Pu Xiaohu, it is impossible for Pu Xiaohu to catch Nangong Liuyun.

  All she can do is to silently transmit the information here to Nangong Liuyun.

  And it's still live broadcast...

  "Split out 10,000 Red Tiger Camps, take the Canghai Road, and hunt down Nangong Shen Yu!" Pu Xiaohu gave the first order.

  "The rest of the people will follow this general to pan Nanya to block Nangong Liuyun!" This was Pu Xiaohu's second order.

  At the same time, Pu Xiaohu also sent a letter of request to the demon world army station in front, that is, his father: "Catch the Dragon and Phoenix Clan's Nangong Liuyun alive at all costs!"

  At this moment, the leader of Pu Da is in despair.

  His Majesty was trapped in the Snow Mountain. He already knew about it. After knowing it, he couldn't believe it. After that, he was even more anxious.

  That's a dignified emperor, who is trapped in Daxue Mountain and can't get out, so what should he do?

  All the people who can be used by Pu Da Commander have been sent to the Daxue Mountain to save your majesty! And he also urgently asked the Imperial Capital for help!

  At this moment, a group of small gods and strong gods are coming to the border.

  General Pu has no time to grieve the death of his eldest son.

  While he was very busy, he received a request from his younger son for help: to kill Nangong Liuyun?

  Nangong Liuyun, the successor of the Dragon and Phoenix tribe?

  (End of this chapter)