Chapter 21 - Sofia

Start from the beginning

Being in my bliss I didn't notice that his dick was still in me, my juices pouring down. He grabbed my waist and in a second I was on top of him with his back down to the bed. His dick was so big it didn't leave my pussy for a moment.
"You're gonna ride me Bella like your life depends on it."
Fuck, am I going to do it right? Do I know how to ride him? My thoughts came and go as he moved his hips up.
"You better start."

I moved my hips slowly back and forward as he let out a small moan which told me that I'm on a good path. Now I switched my strength to my feets and started going up and down his dick, taking full length.
"Fuck Bella... you're soo good." He threw his head back and cupped my ass hard with both hands.
I didn't think about anything, any insecurities I had. All I could think about was to ride the fuck out of him and to cum on his dick.
I placed my hands on his chest and leaned a little bit closer. My kisses on his neck and chest made him shiver. I really liked this. Leading, for a change. Making him feel good.

He grabbed my ass with his cold hands and hold me still as he started thrusting hard in me making my ass slap on his legs. I dig my nails into his skin practically screaming out of pleasure.
I could feel my insides being filled up, with his dick and a plug.
Fuck this felt good.

His moans became louder and sweat was dripping down from his forehead and chest making him look even hotter. He put my nipple in his mouth never stopping the thrusts in me. I couldn't take it anymore, my whole body felt this orgasm coming. My muscles clenched and knot appeared in my lower stomach.
"R... Please Daddy. Le..." Fuck I couldn't even speak.
"Please what Bella?" He put me down on his dick, his full length in me "Ride me."
I forgot about my climax being close and I just started moving my whole body on his dick, sensual and slow.
"Go harder. You can take it." I don't know if I can but I will.

I was on my knees, his hot body under mine. I started going up and down grabbing my hair with both of my hands looking him straight into his eyes. They were filled with lust and desire I have never seen, he loved this. He didn't mind me doing my thing the way I wanted.
In that moment my brain stopped working and I was driven by lust, by the feelings this man made me feel. Only thing I could think about is his hot body below me, his dark eyes eating me, his big hands on my ass, pushing me down to his dick.
I started playing with my boobs never moving my eyes from his.
"Fuck... Sofia." I swear him saying my name could make me cum. Just by hearing my name rolling from his tongue made my body tense.
"You're so perfect. Your pussy tighting around my dick drives me crazy. You feel amazing." He grabbed my neck squeezing it hard and placed wet passionate kiss on my mouth. His tongue brushed mine and they were interlocking in our mouths.

His fast thrusting made my pussy cry out of pleasure. I couldn't  take it anymore.
"Please Daddy... let me come." I whispered in his mouth.
He embrace me with his both hands above the hips and speed up his movements.
"Come." He moaned and I did come, so hard screaming his name. I couldn't thing straight and I didn't even realized I screamed Romeo.

He was holding me still for couple of minutes and we were both breathing heavily. Small moan escaped his mouth here and there making me happy.
"Turn around and ride me. Again."
Again? My pussy will explode? How am I going to ride him? Again?
But my body didn't follow my brain, it was followed by desire, by this amazing bliss and just him.

I turned around and started putting his dick in me.
"I love this few." He was smirking under his breath.
"You can take it. You already did." He helped me and his dick was in me, again, all the way up.
I know he was enjoying the view of my ass with plug in it and his dick filling my pussy. I placed my hands in front of me and started moving up and down. He wasn't holding his moans anymore. His hands were now supporting the back of his head, lifting it up easily as he watched me like I'm the most interesting thing in the world.

When his hips movements met mine, I swear, my vision blurred and my whole body started shaking. With my two climax this one was coming faster and my pussy was dripping wet.
He pulled me by the back of my neck so my back met his chest. My legs were spreaded more with his legs and he was breathing a hot breath on my neck.
His thrusting became animalistic and raw making me scream, literally. He placed his other hand on my clit rubbing it with his fingers. I couldn't control my body and my mouth anymore. I rolled my eyes and threw my head back. He didn't slowed down, it only became harder and more pleasurable.
"Fuck Bella... I love your pussy, I love your moans, I lo..." He stopped and grabbed my neck hard like he was angry at me.

Room was filled with my body slapping on his and our moans.
When he turned his hand back to rubbing my clit my climax was there, waiting for his hand to come.
"I... please ...." At this point I'm convinced I forgot how to talk.
"You like this hm? Little slut." He was panting.
"Yes Daddy! Oh God yes... please... come..." He smirked in my neck at my patheticness.
"Come Bella."

This orgasm made my body feel like it was made out of jelly. I couldn't move a muscle anymore and I just threw myself on him after he came, filling me. After couple of moments I rolled to his left side.
Cold sheet greeted my body as my chest was rasing up and down.
No one, but seriously no one ever made me cum three times a night. This man is a God.
"Thank you." I turned to him smiling.
His face was dripping sweat and his breathing was heavy, fuck he looked so sexy. If he didn't destroyed my pussy and my whole body I would jump on him again.
"You're welcome Bella. Do you want shower now or tomorrow?"

I couldn't even move my hands so showering wasn't a option. He carried me to his bedroom and placed me down on bed.
"You don't need clothes." He smirked but I was so tired to react to anything.
He went to the kitchen and came back really quick.
"Here drink this. Its Gatored." He gave it to me, like he's feeding the baby.
"You need electrolytes."
He put cold sheet over my body and laid next to me moving me closer to him.
I heard him murmuring something under his breath on my neck but sleep came for me.