Chapter 19 - Romeo

Start from the beginning

I took a bowl with hot melted chocolate.
"Are you ready Bella?" I could see her swallowing hard then she nodded.
"Use your pretty little mouth Bella."
"Y-yes Daddy." Its understandable for her to be nervous but I would never do anything that she wouldn't like. Hell, I would never cause any negative emotion in her.

"Hands above your head." My voice was demanding. She did as I said.
I placed a spoon full of chocolate over her stomach and chocolate started leaking down making her hiss a little. I knew it wasn't too hot because it was laying down on the table for an hour. It was perfect temperature to tickle her nerves.
I watched as chocolate was pouring down at her body. This was the most beautiful view, fuck this restaurant and its view.
When I placed my tongue on her stomach, not wanting the chocolate to go way down, she threw her head back and a little moan escaped her mouth. My tongue brushed her stomach gently and slowly, driving her crazy. When every single drop of chocolate was in my mouth I took a spoon again.
Now I placed it on her boobs and hardened nipples.
"Oh God." She gasped.
"Don't talk unless you're spoken to." I wanted to focus on pleasing every single part of her body.

I grabbed her one nipple with my tongue and started circling around it. Her body tensed and I could see her hands clenching. That made me smiled. I did same thing with second nipple and now I heard little moan.
"You can moan. I want to hear those."
Next spoon of chocolate was on the line in between her thigh and pussy. It was dripping down to her pussy slit.
"What are we gonna do with this Bella?" Teasing her became my favorite sport.
"P- please Daddy... lick it. Eat me." She was panting barely collecting her thoughts into sentence.
"You're my favorite dessert." I whispered in between her thighs brushing my tongue on her inner thigh. She moaned quietly, clenching her whole body.
"Desperate for my touch?" I smirked, moving away from her pussy.

In that moment her body tensed. She let out a small whimper. Fuck, she's so pretty all tied up, desperate for my touch. I was observing her, ignoring the fact that the hot chocolate was pouring down to the table.
"Beg for it you little slut." I touched her thighs with my palm, easily.
"Please... Daddy. Eat me. Eat my pussy. Yours. Pussy." It came out like a soft cry but fuck me she knew what to say.

I placed my tongue on her lower stomach, circling around. She arched her back for my head to fall down lower and that little move of hers made me smile. I squeezed her inner thighs and placed my tongue on her pussy.
Taste of chocolate and her sweet juices were perfect combination. She really is my favorite meal.
"Fuck you taste good Bella."

She was breathing heavily, her chest going up and down like she ran a marathon. I would lie if I said that my body wasn't affected by her moans, begging and just how perfect submissive she is. My dick was practically screaming to put him in her, but not here. She will need to wait.
I put my one finger in her never stop licking her pussy. Honestly, I enjoyed eating her probably more than she did, sucking all her wetness, tasting how sweet she is.
Another finger in her and she moaned pretty loud but she can be louder and she will get louder.
I started moving my fingers in and out, licking her slit, letting hot air warm her pussy.
She couldn't control her body anymore. She was lightly moving on the table as orgasm was building inside of her. Her legs started shaking telling me that she's close.

I added another finger and she practically screamed "Fuck... fuck... I can't take it."
"You're taking it like a good girl you are Bella." I stood up, leaving my fingers in her.
When I started moving them harder and faster she let out a cry.
"I... please... da... Daddy please let me come." I liked how she couldn't form a sentence.
"Not yet Bella."

I leaned over her body putting her nipple in my mouth. Pleasures will come from every part of her body, I'm gonna make her forget how to talk.
Another nipple in my mouth and she arched her back.
"Stay still." I demanted.

I placed kisses from her boobs down to her lower stomach leaving couple of bites.
"Pl... please Daddy. Let me come."  Now she was crying out of pleasure and her legs started shaking even more.
"Come Sofia." When her name rolled from my tongue she came letting out loud moan. Her juices were dripping down my finger and her thighs making me hornier, if thats even possible.
I traced her body from her pussy, up to her stomach to her mouth. She opened her mouth, because like a good slut she is, she knew what I wanted.
I put my three fingers in her mouth, on the lower lip and kissed her. My tongue explored every inch of her pretty mouth.

When I took blinfold off she looked at me from the table. Her eyes held so much desire and lust like she couldn't get enough of this but at the same time it was so innocent. She lower her gaze to the bulge in my pants "I want to please you." Again her eyes were on mine trough her lashes giving it more innocence.
"Oh I'm more than pleased Bella. But I'm not finished with you for tonight."

In that moment my phone rang. I wanted to throw it trough this tall window down on the street.
I picked up "Seriously?" After few moments of this call I was already angry.

Thank you guys for understanding that I can't update every day. I'm writing everytime I get the chance.

And 13K!!! I can't say how thankful I'm for your support of any kind.
Keep reading, voting, commenting.  <3