"The brats got what they deserved!"

"Shhh! Ahem. Anyways, after hitting them the fathers started yelling at them to stop saying nonsense, that they dared encounter and blame it all on the sons of a woman «who's intelligence, fairness and honesty were above anyone else's, who like any other woman there was no way she could ever show violence or strength». And that if they dare ever again make up lies for Calisto's family and she was complaining about it they would punish 'em in the worst way possible. There, mother kind of defended the boys saying «I don't want you punish them in the worst way possible. I just wish you were teaching them better manners next time, even towards monsters, despite of how things have turned and alas will keep turning to the worst as it seems between human and monster kind». These last words caught my attention again. The fathers actually apologised in front of her for everything on behalf of their sons and left dragging their boys. But as they were walking away all of them turned to look behind them. There mother gave The stare to them but smiling and they sharply looked ahead whimpering, resulting to the fathers yell at them that they had no right whimpering for things they did. If only they were seeing the intelligent, fair and honest woman's stare behind their back..."

"Pfff!"

"When they were gone Nord hugged her tightly and said Mamma is the bravest and coolest. We love you so much and thank you for defending us! She hugged us both and said that as long as she lives and 'till her final breath if she has to defend us she will." Alter looked ahead smiling calmly. "Ah, I might not be a parent or have family but I bet that although it has difficulties, it's worth giving all of your love to your kids. Perhaps if you become parent kiddo you'll realise it."

"Why are you saying this to me?! As if I'll ever become parent in the situation I'm in!"

"I mean after that. When ya keep going with your life and choose who ya love and-."

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever..." Geno cutted Alter a little embarrassed. "After your mother solved the problem what happened?"

"Well, she started training me. Nord was still very little to start so she went with me. It was anyways much easier cause we were same blood so she knew how to help me better."

"When Red said ya can't teleport... like, ya just never learned?"

"Even if I wanted to learn it's just not in my powers. Mother couldn't teleport either."

"What?!"

"Aoplia is a magic disease that appears in monsters with more magic than physical matter in their bodies. It makes a monster lack some magic powers and elements it's naturally supposed to have but... just doesn't. From birth it's determined. It doesn't have fatal consequences in health, it doesn't affect it at all! Just some magic weapons are missing."