32

We are reaching the end guys :)

Alexa play The Real by Ateez.

—————

Felix smiled softly at the boys as he came down, Changbin right after him.

"Morning, why is it already smelling like something is burnt?"

Jeongin chuckled, turning to wave at his friend and seeing Changbin on the way, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Oh, hi Changbin, what are you doing here?"

The shorter held Felix's arm weakly, bitting his lip as he looked around to the three guys.

"I-I... ahm, I have a few problems at home after the whole... being outed thing and Felix h-has been... Ahm, he lets me stay here."

"Ohh, Felix is so nice!", the younger smiled, turning back to his excuse of pancakes.

"Yes, very nice.", Jisung repeated, wiggling his eyebrows, which made Changbin freeze.

"Hey, it's okay.", Felix smiled at the shorter. And Changbin couldn't help it but to stare at him.

He was so brave.

Seungmin smiled at the two.

"We get it, you're falling deep and shit but can we cook now?"

"Who fell?", Jeongin appeared next to them, and Changbin's blushes too hard to be normal.

Jisung chuckled, hitting Seungmin's head and laughing at the shorter, who felt Felix's arms around him and melted into the touch.

"No one, Innie, I was joking."

"Alright, I'll get back to cooking."

"No way he didn't realize it.", Jisung sighed. "Such innocence."

"Okay enough, you're making Bin nervous.", Felix pulled him closer and kissed the top of the shorter's head, earning "ew"s from both his friend and secret smiles between the four of them.

"I'm inviting Minho over since you get to have Changbin here."

The shorter looked between the two friends, putting the puzzle together.

"He knows? You know?", he hissed, slapping Felix's chest.

"He knew since the beginning, helped a lot."

"Also helped me a lot with accepting this quite fast, Felix shrugged. "I saw it happen with the two of them before so I knew it was more than possible and normal. I'm sure Minho can make it before lunch, and i hope we are all ready for today. Had any of you been able to talk to Hyunjin?" He raised his voice so the others could hear.

Seungmin felt his heart sink on the sofa, pretending to scroll through his phone, which was actually off.

"No.", Jeongin appeared by the door again, pouting. "I'm scared for him, you know how his dad is."

"Yes.", Felix rubbed Changbin's arm. "We'll be able to talk to him today. They can't keep us separated all night."

"And the night will be much different than they think." Jisung smirked, winking. "A few of us have some tricks up our sleeves."

Jeongin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Chan said the same thing yesterday when he picked me up from swimming class."

Seungmin scoffed on the couch.

"What's up with him anyway? He's suddenly close to Hyunjin again. I thought we had already stated he was an idiot."