22

Skz was robbed as per usual along with Felix's ass and I am not commenting on it any further

Alexa play Thunderous by the kings themselves.

—————

Changbin knew going to school the next day would be hell, but he literally had no choice but to appear in front of his classmates hours after what went down, still wearing the clothes from the day before and tightly hugging his body, Felix's jacket still on him, hoping no one would notice the clothes details, or how tired he looked, or how red his eyes were from all the crying.

He cleared his throat to see if he could speak, but the cold from last night had made him sick as well, and he was sure his head would be killing his as much as his throat in less than an hour if even that much. His body was sore as he walked to his locker, the school hall empty, since with the winter cold all the students went straight to wait for the teachers in their classrooms.

He took his time until the bell rang, knowing their first class was always starting late, taking his books and ignoring the bruised knuckles in his right hand, all the memories from the day before confused as his emotions, running around in his head and causing him migraines.

He walked to the classroom slowly, feeling the weight of all the school on his shoulders, like the walls were judging him, the air was whispering about him, the breeze slapping him instead of caressing his face.

The noise that came from inside his classroom terrified him as he stood in front of the door.

The voices, each of them belonged to a person, a person who hated him, who thought he was sick, disgusting.

Who would do anything to not touch him, or talk to him.

He gulped, hand shaking as he reached to open the door, heart faintly beating on his chest. It was like everything happened in slow motion. The door was hard to open as if it was too heavy, and it made a noise Changbin had never noticed before. The classroom seemed smaller as the door opened totally, the silence slowly falling upon the teenagers as they noticed the guy one by one, until no noise was heard besides Changbin's faint breath.

He could see it in their eyes.

The judgement.

The disgust.

Chan opened his mouth in his place, a different place   Than the usual, Changbin noticed, he was sitting on the other side of the classroom, with some kids Changbin didn't even pay attention to, who started whispering to each other, not wanting to hide as they looked at him.

Seungmin had his earphones on and Jisung and Minho were no where to be found as well as Felix, so Hyunjin was the only one to notice him of the two.

Changbin didn't expect him to do anything, he knew his friend was between the wall and the blade, but did he even want to?

Would he want to help him if he could?

It was he disgusted too?

He cursed himself for simply standing there, but did the two guys even want his company back there? Was Seungmin going to change seats too if he went to them?

"What are you doing standing there?" Changbin almost yelled at the arm that wrapped around his shoulder, the boy falling over him and smiling cutely as the whole class stared. "The teacher will be arriving soon, move.", Felix dragged him to the middle of the room, turning back and grabbing Jisung's arm, who was panting.

"Calm down, let m-me breathe, Felix!"

The Australian chuckled, his hand subtly caressing Changbin's neck as the whole class looked at the three guys, Minho arriving and chuckling at his boyfriend. He slapped Jisung's head softly.

"Move, idiot, I don't want detention this early."

Changbin caught the glimpse of Chan's confused face, as well as some other people and he had to control himself to not cry.

It was simple, but his friends acting like their usual late and very chaotic group made him feel normal, and the fact that Felix was still holding him that way without caring, when really all the rumors started because of the two of them. He knew people talked about it, and the taller still grabbed his arm and pulled him to sit down on their usual places.

"You too, what are you even doing?"

Seungmin blinked twice after his headphones were ripped of his ears and then smiled as he saw the nervous shorter guy.

"Oh, you came! I was worried about you, you little shit."

"Y-you were?"

Seungmin frowned.

"Of course."

Changbin bit his lip, looking at his best friend, who simply smiled back, his hand brushing the shorter's knee, who had sat by his side for a change of air. Minho and Jisung sat together in the back and Felix right in front of Changbin.

"I'm sorry I can't hug the life out of you right now, but I'm really happy you're here." he whispered as the classroom kept almost quiet.

Changbin felt his heart skip a beat, not because he thought of Hyunjin like that, but the physical touch meant the most to him. His bestfriend was not scared or disgusted at him.

And that meant the world to him.

"Why are you guys so quiet? Doesn't even seem like you.", their favorite teacher, the maths one, came in, smiling as he saw the shorter in between his friends as well, but not saying a thing. "Now, I know it's early, but we need to start working, let's go, come on."

The day was hard, he had to deal with glances, names, whispers and looks, he had to deal with teachers calling him to say they wished he could get better and fight against his disease, he had to deal with the notes in his locker and the swimming coach explaining why he had to leave the team, the basketball one refusing to let him go because of how good he was but demanding he'd get dressed and had bath after all the others.

Felix was there with him through it all.

And when they left school at night, and Felix dropped him off at his place, people looked at them on the street as well, even though the darkness hid their faces well.

Was it him?

The sinner?

Maybe not.

He hated it, but the way Felix secretly held his hand, fingers gently intertwined and both hands inside Felix's jacket pocket, made it all bearable.

"You'll be okay?", he asked, voice soft as they stopped next to Changbin's house. The shorter nodded. "You sure?"

"Yes, Lix. Thank you for worrying, but I'll be fine."

"I'm sure it will get better. It's just the initial surprise, they'll be less rude and you'll be able to live okay someday."

"Someday when I leave this town.", he scoffed, and Felix nodded, biting his lip.

"One day we'll leave."

Changbin raised his eyebrow, chuckling.

"We?"

Felix simply stared at him for a while, the moonlight making his precious dark eyes sparkle like the stars. He leaned forward and placed a chaste kiss to Changbin's forehead, the heat making the shorter gasp, squeezing his hand.

"We."

That sounded good.

"You should go, it's late.", Changbin whispered.

"I should.", Felix bit his lip once more, as if wandering if he should say or do something else, but ended up turning away and walking to the other direction.

Changbin stood by the door, waving, until Felix disappeared, just to sigh, a tear falling down his face before he walked alone in the middle of the street, snow falling through the night as he took the same walk back.

Felix went to sleep that day with a giddy smile on his face, thinking Changbin was sleeping safe and sound on his bed, in the house that was no longer his home.

—————

I apologize lmao

I like pain