29

I apologize in advance again

Heh :)

But it's also good

Bc like

Chan

Alexa play Hallelujah bc for some reason I imagine it faintly playing in the back as this scene dramatically unfolds :)

—————

"There is a plague in this town."

"You have to be kidding me.", Felix groaned next to Seungmin at church.

"A plague we need to contain. A plague that is ruining our youngest generation."

Seungmin trembled with every word, feeling the stare of the man in front of him.

Of course.

He had spent the last day crying, barely left his bedroom on Saturday, and the worst thing was he could not tell anyone about what was bothering him.

His brother tried, his dad tried, his friends tried, they all noticed. But there was nothing he could say without putting himself and maybe Hyunjin at risk.

Hyunjin.

The boy was in the first bench, unusually, and everyone noticed.

They would notice.

They would know.

There was nothing he could do about that anymore.

And he hated that.

"What the hell is he talking about now?" Minho muttered, not liking the sound of it.

"I don't know.", Felix sighed, looking at the back of the church where Changbin was.

He was required to be there, but was forced to stay isolated, his eyes were closed but Felix knew he was listening to everything.

"The plague that is making our boys think they like other boys.", he made a disgusts expression, looking at the audience as gasps were heard. "Yes, that plague, that is making our boys sinners, our precious children go against what god said was their mission.", he sighed, his eyes finding Seungmin in the crowd.

"No.", he whispered, getting a weird look from Felix, his face white.

"Seungmin? What's happening?"

"Felix, he's going to ruin him-"

"What?"

"The plague that has invaded my son's brain as well."

The silence that fell upon the church made Seungmin shake. Felix had his chin on the floor, Jisung and Minho faced each other, Changbin opened his eyes.

"W-What....", Felix whispers, his voice breaking as a wave of whispers went around. Hyunjin in the front let his head fall, Chan with his eyes widened looking at him.