25

Get Your hearts ready

:)

Alexa play anything idc onto the chapter

—————

Hyunjin flinched at Seungmin's wince, running to stop the music with a panicked face.

"I am so sorry!"

"It's the third time today.", Seungmin let out a laugh followed by a groan. "Where is your mind at? Because it is definitely not here."

The taller bit his lip.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm just a bit lost in thought."

Seungmin sighed, nodding.

"Want to take a break?"

"No, it's almost time anyway, let's run it all over one last time."

The shorter let Hyunjin take his hand, the other secured around the taller's waist, following the music as well as they could for a while before Hyunjin stepped on him a fourth time.

"Oh my god-"

"Okay, what the hell is happening?", Seungmin was the one to turn of the music that time, waving a hand in front of Hyunjin's face. "Everything okay up there?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, why can't I get it out of my head?", Hyunjin hit the sides of his head as if to accentuate his thought, that was more directed to himself than to Seungmin anyway.

The shorter furrowed his eyebrows, walking up to him and holding his hands so he would stop hitting himself.

"What is happening? You're starting to scare me, Jinnie."

Jinnie.

There it was.

The whole days after he had dropped those little words at the park at the Christmas fair had been a blur, like it had never happened, but they could both feel the lose ends of that night hugging them, questions running around their heads and no answers in sigh.

Hyunjin whined slightly, feeling an enormous urge to just hug Seungmin and stay there's but he simply let the shorter take his hands.

"I want.. god, I can't-"

"Hyunjin. Focus, what is bothering you?"

The taller took a deep breath, whispering his next words.

"I've had something going over my head for a while. I want to try something b-but-"

The lights flickered in the ceiling, stopping him mid sentence and holding a bit before completely switching off, leaving the two guys alone in the darkness, the dim light of the moon letting them barely see each other's faces.

"It's just the school power being turned off, keep going."

"M-maybe we should-"

"Jinnie. This made you step on me four times I am not leaving this room without knowing what made you so angry at my foot."

The taller stopped a while before laughing, Seungmin getting to see his smile for a split second before darkness was all around him again, but their hands still held each other, firmly.

"I'm... this might sound stupid, though."

Seungmin whispered back, his smile almost heard in his voice.

"Hit me with stupid."

Hyunjin sighed, holding on tighter to his hands.

"W-well, I just... I was thinking about what makes Changbin like guys, you know? I... you said he was maybe always like that but I'm sure at a point he thought he liked girls, so j-how does that work?"