Chapter 43

~The Next Day~
"So bored."

Yuzuha was seen inside of her home watching television. Hakkai was hanging out with Mitsuya so she was all alone. Though this was a lot better than taking Taiju's abuse. After he left, things have been peaceful. Though one thing has changed. As Yuzuha picked up her phone, she the caller ID. Her eyes lit up with joy when she saw the name on her phone as she answered it.

"Iza-tan! Its nice to talk to you."

"Honestly. You know you can call me Izayoi, right?"

"Don't be like that, we're dating aren't we? I should at least be able to give you a cute nickname."

Yuzuha smiled as she talked to Izayoi over the phone. After the event on Christmas, Izayoi would visit her and Hakkai very often. He even visited when they were recovering. It was after New Years that the two started dating each other.

"Anyways, I just arrived. If you wanna hang out, just come outside."

"Eh...EH! YOU'RE TAKING ME ON A DATE?!"

"Of course. I'd be a dick if I just claimed you to be my girlfriend and I do nothing for you."

"I'll be out soon."

Yuzuha felt her heart pounding with excitement. She didn't expect Izayoi to be like this. When she first met him, she assumed that he was just a playboy. However, he's actually got a heart of gold when you get to know him. Soon Yuzuha exits her home as she saw Izayoi waiting for her outside as he was on his motorcycle.

"Heh. To think the badass Yuzuha could be flustered. I guess hell officially froze over."

"Oh shut up. But is that motorcycle yours?"

"Yep, it's my Street Hawk! Mikey named it himself, but it's just a regular CBR400F. Anyways, hop on."

As Izayoi smiled, he tossed a helmet towards Yuzuha. When the girl caught it, she put on the helmet and got on Izayoi's motorcycle. As she wrapped her arms around Izayoi's waist, she felt the wind blowing as Izayoi and herself rode off. Though Yuzuha noticed something. She saw the cat-eared headphones around Izayoi's neck instead of on top of his head.

"Hey, Iza-tan. Why are you not wearing your new headphones like you did with your old ones?"

"It's kind of embarrassing and hard to call myself a delinquent if people always see me with cat ears. Plus my sister gave them to me so I want to be more careful with them. Lastly.......I actually want to hear the words you say instead of just reading your lips. After all, you're one of the few people worth listening to."

".....geez. How can you say stuff like that with a straight face?"

Izayoi chuckled when he heard Yuzuha's complaint. However, before they could have time to themselves, Izayoi had to make one more stop. Soon Izayoi and Yuzuha were seen at a park. When Izayoi arrived, he saw Takemichi with Hina's little brother Naoto. Just as Izayoi was about to walk over to them, he looked towards Yuzuha.

"Keep an eye on my bike while i'm gone. I promise i'll be quick as possible."

"You better! It's rude to keep a girl waiting, Izayoi."

"Heh. Like a delinquent cares about being late."

As Izayoi walked over to Takemichi, Takemichi looked at Izayoi in surprise. While he welcomed him, Naoto looked a bit on edge. Seeing this, Izayoi smiled as he looked at Naoto.

"Sorry to interrupt your bromance, but do you mind if I speak with Takemichi for a bit?"

"Huh...sure. Go right ahead."