Chapter 54

"What did you just say?"

"You heard me loud and clear, Iza-chan. Hanagaki Takemichi is a time traveler."

Just as Izaya said this, he felt Izayoi slam his right fist into his gut. The boy tried to catch his breath as he fell onto his back and found it hard to breathe. As Izayoi walked up to Izaya, he was disturbed by the fact that Izaya was laughing at this very moment.

"Didn't you find it odd? That he always knew where to be at the right time. The fact he would be your dependable ally one moment but after an incident is over, he acts like a completely different person. Plus that punch you landed on me, it wasn't you telling me to shut up. It's the fact you can't deny my claim and refuse to believe me."

"......even if what you say is true, Takemichi is using his ability to help Toman! And if you know about this, either you heard him eavesdropping or....."

"Or i'm a time traveler myself. Don't you think that some of the stuff that I do is also impossible. For instance, how did I know exactly where you were and stalled you during Bloody Halloween."

As Izaya said this, he began to slowly get up and walk towards Izayoi. His smile growing wider and wider with each step. Izayoi merely clenched his fists as he began to walk towards Izaya.

"Then what is telling me this suppose to do. Why should I believe a damn word out your mo-"

"Because if you don't, Emma will die. Heiwajima Izayoi, I will give you the strength of your future self. I will give you the information to save Emma. All you need to do is simple."

Trust me and make both Toman and Tenjiku disappear.

~Meanwhile~
Right now, at Musashi Shrine, the First Division was gathered for an emergency meeting. Takemichi explained the situation to Mikey as best as he could. From Mucho being a traitor, down to how Tenjiku might have potentially have taken Izayoi as hostage.

"So......Mucho is the traitor and Daiji-kun left Toman for Tenjiku."

"Yes, and during this incident the First Division will retrieve Koko and Heiwajima-kun back."

"Inui, any idea when Tenjiku will attack us?"

"Tomorrow, February 22nd, is Black Dragon's 11th birthday. To Izana, who idolized Shinichiro above all else, tomorrow is a special day."

"Gather everyone in Toman! We need to prepare for tomorrow's battle!! This will be our final assembly."

~Nighttime~
"Geez, he isn't answering his phone. What is going on with you, Iza-tan?"

As she was walking home by herself, Yuzuha had a frown upon her face. She was calling Izayoi all day but he hasn't answered her a single time. While part of her was a little annoyed by this, she was mostly worried about her boyfriend. Soon Yuzuha looked forward as she saw a single person standing before her.

"Yuzuha........."

"Iza-tan! Why haven't you been answering my calls you jer-"

When Yuzuha ran towards Izayoi, she saw a pained look on his face. The eyes that held light in them were now dull, no trace of the life once inside them that craved freedom. Not only that, it looked as if the boy was conflicted and in deep thought.

"I have no reason to believe a damn word Izaya says. But......but ........"

"If you don't believe me, Emma will die."

"He wasn't joking around or playing games. The bastard usually just leaves after giving some vague statement. But this time he told me directly. Dammit, I joined Tenjiku to save Takemichi but now I have to think of a way to save my sister too. If that isn't enough, I need to be at Izana's side too. Just what do I do?!"