Chapter 42

Izayoi was seen walking to Musashi Shrine. As he was walking, he was thinking to himself. Today was the first meeting of the New Year. However, he had a good guess on what will be the topic of this meeting.

"This is definitely gonna be about what happened on Christmas. The real question is gonna be what the aftermath of that battle is really gonna be like now."

"This is the first meeting of the new year. Be prepared, all members of the Tokyo Manji Gang!!!!!!"

Izayoi and all the members of Toman stood in silence as they heard Draken speak. After a few minutes, Mikey walked forward as he now stood next to Draken. After receiving a nod from Mikey, Draken continued.

"Toman and Black Dragon faced each other in conflict. We originally had a peace agreement, but that failed. It was caused by discord between the brothers Taiju and Hakkai Shiba. Toman clashed with the Black Dragons on Christmas, claiming victory after a hard-fought battle. Three people here today will discuss this matter with everyone. The first person, Hakkai Shiba, step forward!!!!"

Soon Hakkai began to walk towards the shrine. He looked at his fellow members of Toman. Specifically, the ones who were present during Toman's battle with Black Dragon. As they all nod their heads, Hakkai spoke up.

"It all started with a stupid little lie that I told. To keep up that little lie, I dragged my family........I dragged Toman into it. Then the problem grew,  resulting in the conflict between Toman and Black Dragon. I'm responsible for all this. Everyone, i'm sorry."

As Hakkai bowed his head, Izayoi let a smile form on his face. While he understands that Hakkai just wanted to protect his family, he was happy to see the boy learn how his actions affected others and seeing him take responsibility. Soon Izayoi took a deep breath as he shouted at the top of his lungs.

"DON'T SWEAT IT, HAKKAI! WE'RE ALL PROBLEM CHILDREN HERE!!!! THAT'S WHAT MAKES US TOMAN!!!!"

"Heiwajima-kun......"

"Don't worry Hakkai

"Don't worry Hakkai. Toman isn't petty enough to kick you out over something like this."

"Now then! The second to speak up on the matter! Inui, to the front!"