Chapter 36

~With Takemichi~
"All you do is act tough, Hakkai. Got my hopes up a little that you'd actually try to kill me. This is so hard for me, Hakkai. You let me down once more. If you're serious, then don't yell! Sneak up and stab me from behind!"

Takemichi couldn't believe what he witnessed. With his knife on the ground, Hakkai was being held in the air by his throat as Taiju looked at him. As Takemichi saw this, he knew two things. Taiju being here meant that Kisaki and Hanma betrayed the group. Second, Hakkai was now the one in danger.

"Stop, Taiju!!!!!!"

"Hanagaki Takemichi. This is the second time you stuck your nose in the Shiba household's business."

When Taiju said this, he dropped Hakkai onto the floor as he was now standing in front of Takemichi. As Taiju was looming over Takemichi, a smile appeared on his face when he spoke to Hakkai.

"Come on, Hakkai. My back is wide open!"

"He's tempting Hakkai...why?"

Before Takemichi realized it, Taiju punched him so hard that he was sent flying back and rolling on the ground

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Before Takemichi realized it, Taiju punched him so hard that he was sent flying back and rolling on the ground. The moment his body stopped moving, Taiju was smirking as he looked at Takemichi.

"Last time we met, I was only joking around. Now i'm at least half serious. Hurts like fuck, doesn't it?!"

Takemichi almost lost consciousness then and there. Blood escaped from his nose as his vision was blurry and he couldn't move his body. He's been punched plenty of times, but Taiju is on a whole different level. Taiju was going to kill him.

"What's wrong, Hakkai? You're not gonna save him? If you don't, he's gonna die!"

As Taiju laughed, he picked up Takemichi by his throat with his right hand. As he was holding Takemichi, a vicious smirk was plastered on Taiju's face.

"Hanagaki Takemichi! Do you know why Hakkai wants to kill me?"

"Because.....you've been abusing Yuzuha!!!!"

"Hahahahahahaha!!!! You hear that Hakkai!!! Why don't you reveal your secret? Hell, even that damn Hound from Toman caught on to your little lie when you first told it! Hakkai isn't who you think he is, Takemichi. He's-"

 He's-"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.