Chapter 52

"............"

"..........."

Silence. That was the only thing present after hearing what both Izayoi and Emma said. Emma was the first to break the silence as she pointed at Mikey for forgetting this. She actually told Mikey that her original name was "Kurokawa" plenty of times. However, everyone's attention soon shifted to Izayoi.

"What? I know I'm a handsome devil but i'm already off the market."

"Not that, why didn't you tell us you were brothers with Izana too?!"

"Get off my back, Emma. I barely remember anything from before Canaria adopted me. I just remembered my old name being Kurokawa and that's it. I stopped caring about my life before that."

After hearing his reason, Emma simply nodded her head. Truth be told, she preferred her life now than she did before meeting Mikey, Draken, and Izayoi. So in a way, she could understand exactly where the boy was coming from. Soon Emma clapped her hands together so the attention would no longer be on Izayoi.

"In any case, there is one thing that I do remember about him. He was very close to big bro Shin."

"To Shinichiro, huh?"

"Give me a second."

As Emma said this, she began to look around the room for something. The moment she found it, she walked back to the group and placed the object down in front of them. When Izayoi and the others looked at what Emma placed down, they saw that it was a tin box.

"This is a memento from big bro Shin. I found it when I was clearing out his belongings."

As Emma said this, she opened the tin box and the boys were shocked to see vast amounts of letters. As the boys began to read the letters, they all noticed the same thing. All of them were from Izana to Shinichiro and they apparently talked a lot in person as well. However, Izayoi couldn't help but shiver each time he read the letters.

"Get along? This dude sounds down right obsessed with Shinichiro."

"...........sorry guys, i'm gonna get some fresh air."

The moment Mikey said this, he placed the letter he read down on the table as he walked outside. Seeing his brother's reaction, Izayoi quickly picked up the letter and began to read it. With each word that he read from it, the more he felt concerned for Mikey. Seeing the concerned look on his face, Takemichi placed a hand on Izayoi's shoulder.

"What does it say?"

"Dear Shinichiro, lately i've been having a lot of headaches. It hurts, it must be his fault. Please stop talking about Manjiro. That's all it says, Takemitchy. Izana was separated from his family since he was a kid and the first person from his family that he met was Shinichiro. If Shinichiro was the only support he had, then what would he think of Mikey?"

What would Izana think of Mikey? Takemichi had to think hard about this. Shinichiro let Izana take over Black Dragon, but Shinichiro said he left Black Dragon for Mikey. So how would Izana feel about Mikey after learning that?

"Jealousy?"

"More than that, Takemitchy. It would be a grudge. The battle when Toman was formed, the 9th Generation captain of Black Dragon, Madarame Shion said the gang was carrying on the 8th Generation's will. 9th Gen Black Dragon involved themselves with Kazutora, what if from there on Izana planned on destroying Toman? Now that Shin is gone, maybe he formed Tenjiku...."

"To finish off Mi-"

Before Takemichi and Draken could finish that thought, Izayoi suddenly broke the table the letters were on with his fist. As the boy walked out of the room, he had an annoyed expression on his face. As Izayoi left, Takemichi saw a letter that was in the same spot Izayoi once stood.