Chapter 38

~Inside the church~"Taiju!!!!!"

~Inside the church~
"Taiju!!!!!"

"Come get some, fucker!!!!"

Mitsuya lunged towards Taiju and punched him in the face as he was pissed. The moment he got punched in the face, Taiju smiled as he slammed his right fist onto Mitsuya's skull. It's been a few minutes and Mitsuya has been matching Taiju punch for punch. Though Takemichi wondered why Mitsuya was here in the first place. Soon he heard the sound of footsteps entering the church as a single boy made his way to Takemichi.

"The hell are you starin' at, Takemitchy."

"Chifuyu! You're okay?!"

"Yeah, Hanma and Kisaki turned on me and Mitsuya saved me."

While Takemitchy and Chifuyu spoke, Mitsuya was punched to the ground

While Takemitchy and Chifuyu spoke, Mitsuya was punched to the ground. Mitsuya was on his left knee trying to catch his breath. Seeing this, Taiju smirked as he looked down on Mitsuya.

"What's wrong, Mitsuya? I haven't even gone all out and you're like this!"

"Don't talk like you have the advantage. A strap on my boot came loose, that's all!!!!!"

"Don't do it, Taka-chan!!!!"

Hakkai's plea fell upon deaf ears as Mitsuya ran towards Taiju. As Mitsuya slams his left into Taiju's stomach, Taiju smirked as he slams his right fist onto the top of Mitsuya's skull again. Afterwards, Taiju grabbed both of Mitsuya's shoulder as he knees him in the gut. While this happened, Hakkai couldn't help but watch in horror.

"What's wrong with you, Taka-chan?! Usually you're the smart one. You don't fight pointless battles like this! Taiju is older and bigger than you are! You don't have anything to help you against him!!!!!"

"Hakkai, shut up for a moment."

"Chifuyu......."

"Don't you get it? He's being stubborn because you're watching. Mitsuya's a clever dude. He can estimate what will happen. He's putting himself on the line 'cause he knows what he's doing! For your sake!!!!!"

 He's putting himself on the line 'cause he knows what he's doing! For your sake!!!!!"