Chapter 17

~The Next Day~
"I couldn't sleep at all last night."

Takemichi was walking alone as he was recalling what happened to him. Hanemiya Kazutora, Third Captain of Valhalla, brought him to his base to act as witness for what Baji did in Toman's meeting. Aftet that, he learned about Baji and Kazutora's history together. If that wasn't enough, one week from now, Valhalla and Toman fight at the abandoned car lot on October 31st.

"How do I explain this to Mikey?"

"Hey! Pop a squat."

When Takemichi heard someone call to him, he saw a single boy sitting on a swing

When Takemichi heard someone call to him, he saw a single boy sitting on a swing. It was a young man of average height with light blue eyes, light skin, and a piercing in his left ear. As the boy looked at Takemichi, he smiled.

"Baji-san's a total badass, ain't he?"

"You were Baji-kun's friend?"

"Tokyo Manji Gang's 1st Division Vice Captain, Chifuyu Matsuno. Though, you should be thankful to Baji-san. You ruined the nomination ceremony. If Baji-san hadn't stepped in, something even worse might've happened. Baji-san beat me up to join Valhalla, but it wasn't to destroy Toman. It's for something else."

~Meanwhile~Izayoi was seen sitting alone at the park as he tried to gather his thoughts

~Meanwhile~
Izayoi was seen sitting alone at the park as he tried to gather his thoughts. Learning about Shinichiro's death was hard for him. He even learned about who killed him but...he couldn't find it in himself to hate Baji. Then another thought came to his mind.

"Should I tell Mikey? If I do, will things change between us? Will it be for better or for worse? I don't even know....but there's a small chance Izaya is spouting bullshit. Though, if I really want to know the truth, I could try asking Baji and see what he says. But...what if his answer matches with Izaya's info. What do I do then?"

"Dammit. I wish my brain was only meant to tell me who to punch. Why are family issues so damn complicated?"

"What's wrong, Heiwajima-kun?"