Chapter 60:Shopping

[IM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME ALMOST A WEEK TO WRITE THIS. WORK HAS JUST BEEN FUCKING WACK. HOLIDAYS ARE HERE SO BUSINESS IS UP LMAO ANYWAYS HERE YA GO.]

Noelle:WAIT,NERO AND LIEBE ARE A THING?!?

Asta:Yeah. They've been a thing like a year after we got Nero on the team.

Noelle:How did I not see it.

Asta:I don't know but hey Liebe,Nero. It's getting late and dusk is starting to settle in. We should head back.

Liebe:Alright.

*Two hours go by and the bulls are in the hideout.*

Asta:Well now that they are alseep. I can finally relax a bit. So I'm going to go take a bath.

*Ten minutes go by*

Asta:Ahh. The warm water feels nice.

Yami:So Asta you ready for what's next on these next two days before the big day.

Asta:As ready as I can be.

Yami:Well just make sure you make her proud and keep her safe.

Asta:I will. Say Captain aren't you and prickly princess a thing?

Yami:Yeah why?

Asta:Just wondering.

Yami:Alright. Oh by the way I should be recieving a letter tomorrow so keep your eyes out for that.

Asta:Alright.

Yami:Also theres word going around that there is so kinda priest who can resurrect people from the dead only for about a day though.

Asta:Really?!

Yami:Yeah. I might ask for Morgen back so him and Nacht can talk again.

Asta:Well that's sweet.

Yami:Well I feel like I owe him that at least.

Asta:For what?

Yami:Being Vice Captain and all.

Asta:Oh. I get it.

Yami:Well I'm going to bed see ya tomorrow Asta.

Asta:Night sir.

*The next morning*

Noelle:Wake up sleepy head.

Asta:I'm up I'm up.

Noelle:Sure you are. Hey are you going to do anything today?

Asta:I was gonna head into town why?

Noelle:Well maybe can I come with you?

Asta:Sure but wheres Liebe?

Noelle:With Nero.Why?

Asta:Just wanted to know where he was at.

Noelle:Oh okay. Well get dressed so we can go.

Asta:Give me sec to wake up.

*And hour goes by*

Noelle:Asta..

Asta:Yeah?

Noelle:We've been in town for like an hour and we still haven't gone into a store. What gives?

Asta:Well I wanted to give Liebe a gift for giving me the power to fight and protect but no gift with pay that debt. But I have one thing in mind.

Noelle:What would that be?

Asta:I'm not saying.

Noelle:Ahh c'mon you can tell me.

Asta:You'll find out in due time. Even after this your going to come with me after we go back to base.