Chapter 2:Tragedy

*Its been three days since the ceremony and Asta is at the giant demon skull training while everyone else is at the church*

Asta:997..998..999..1000. Whew that was a good warmup. Now it's time t-Oh hey Yuno.

Yuno: So this is where you go and train.So why here of all places?

Asta:Well it's where the first wizard king killed the demon and for some reason it gives me more motivation.

Yuno: That makes sense...since you are a meathead.

Asta: And what the hell is that supposed to me-

*An explosion goes off at the village*

Asta/Yuno:The church!

*They both fly as fast as they can to the church via yuno's wind magic and when they get there the church is on fire with three hooded mages*

Asta:*Charges the three mages*YOU BASTARDS!!

Mage 1:Tch..Stay out if our way worm!

*He shoots a sand ball blast at asta sending into a tree stunning asta for a little while*

Mage 2: There he is!*They point at yuno*

*The three mages charge yuno.

Mage 1:You know for a lowly commoner you don't fight half bad but that's not enough for us!

"While yuno was able to handle himself after a little bit he kept having more close calls. And asta kept getting thrown around by the first mage and wasn't able help fight"

Mage 3: Here take this..Glass Creation Magic: Reflective Blast!*Hiting yuno in the gut sending him flying backwards*

Mage 1:Sand Creation Magic:Quick sand Wall!*The wall catches yuno but he is also stuck*

Mage 2: Compass Magic:Needle of Judgement!*It runs through Yuno's chest and out the other side of the wall*

*All of their magic disappears into air and the leave while yuno is coughing up massive amounts of blood*

Asta: Yuno!!*He gets up as fast as he can to rush to his brother*

Asta:Yuno stay with me!

Yuno:*Grabs Asta's shoulder* Don't..
*coughs* worry about me..*coughs* check on Nash and the others..

Asta:*Shakes yuno* Yuno c'mon stay with me..

Yuno:Asta...I had fun with you all I'm glad that *coughs* I met you all......

Asta:Y-Y-Yuno..?