Chapter 47:The Descent.

*Two months have gone by and it's the night before Asta and Liebe go to the underworld. Acier,Noelle,and Asta are in Asta's room*

Acier:So tomorrow is the day huh.

Asta:Yeah.

Noelle:I really don't want you to go but if you must then I don't have a say.

Asta:I'm really sorry Noelle but I promised Liebe that I would. But I have good news.

Acier:That being?

Asta:With the ritual or portal I will be on the sixth level or ring of the underworld.

Liebe:Level.

Asta:Thanks.

Acier:What does that mean?

Liebe:It means we can kill the three lords of the underworld without having to waste energy on weaker demons.

Noelle:So it reduces the total amount of time it would have originally taken?

Liebe:Slightly. I mean we are going up against the strongest of the devils here.

Asta:Well with our training from Nacht and that katana i had for awhile i say it's a fifty fifty.

Liebe:True. But still.

Asta:But nothing. We essentially have a Captain Yami spell just with Anti-Magic.

Liebe:Oh shit I forgot about that move.

Asta:Plus some new abilities I figured out myself.

Acier:I'm not even going to ask but really Asta. Stay safe down there.Im going to bed again be safe Asta and good luck. Both of you.

Liebe:Same.

*Acier and Liebe leave*

Noelle:Asta just make sure you come back please. I don't know how long it will take so please come back safely.

Asta:No matter where I go remember that i told you. I'll find my way back home.

Noelle:*Crying* I'm going to miss you.

Asta:I'm going to miss you too.

Noelle:So please both of you be safe I can't stress that enough.

Asta:*Puts her head into his chest and rest his on top of hers*I know. Don't worry. I've made it this far so what's going to stop me now.

Noelle:*Wipes her tears* Well Asta I know this might seem sudden but.

Asta:But what?

Noelle:Since I don't know when you'll be back do you want to-

*Smut warning* [Ik you guys like this kinda thing and again I'm bad at these kinda things lmao]

*Noelle is cut off by Asta kissing her as they fall onto the bed.*

Asta:I'd love too.

Noelle:Then play with my limits.

Asta:*Kisses her neck* That's the plan.

Noelle:Well how about less talking and more action.

Asta:If you say so my dear.

*They both strip their clothes.*

Noelle:Well don't be shy on me now big boy.

Asta:Ha you wish I was shy. Now where were we. Oh yes.

*Asta grabs Noelles hands,put them above her and pins her to the bed.*

Noelle:Oh being a bad boy huh.