Chapter 5:The Offer

*Asta comes down the stairs to see Juilius mid-conversation with what seems to be two royals who look like the girl he just met*

Juilius:Look as I said Nozel brought her and now she's in the tow-oh hey Asta where you going?

*The two figures turn around to see who julius was talking to*

Asta:Oh I was just leaving since that girl up there said it was her room that and I don't want to bother her.

???:*Mockingly says to themselves*Tch ha what are those filthy clothes ha-*smack* Ow!

???:You can't just say that about someone. You don't know what's truly going on with him.

Julius: Oh where are my manners Asta this Nebra and Acier her mother.

Nebra:Hi...

Acier:Well hello Asta it's nice to meet you.

Asta:Hello ma'am. Sorry but I must really get going I don't want to bother any of you.

Acier:You're okay sweetie.

Nebra:*Mumbling to herself* While your out get better clothers you look like a peasant.*Smack*Ow!

Acier:Didn't I tell you to quit?!

Nebra:I'm so-

Asta:Don't be sorry cause your right. I am peasant. And I have no right being here in the presence of any royals or anywhere near here so if you'll excuse me.

Julius:Asta wait!

*The doors shut*

Acier:Nebra go talk to Noelle.

Nebra:Yes ma'am.*Nebra leaves*

Acier:I'm sorry about her behavior.

Julius:You're fine Acier.

Acier: What's the story behind Asta wasn't it?

Julius:Right.I would usually let him tell it but he's not here so *inhales and sighs* I'll tell you but it stays between us okay?

Acier:Okay.

*After about an hour and a half of explaining Asta's story*

Acier:*Slightly crying* Oh my gosh..poor baby.

Julius:And I only found him because I happened to be in the area looking for yami's katana.

Acier:Poor Asta..do you any any idea where he might of ran off too?

Julius:Your guess is good as mine.

*Nebra and Noelle come down the steps just as the front door opens and Nozel is there with someone*

Nebra and Noelle:Oh hey mom hey Nozel.

Acier:Hello you two. Nozel who is that with you?

A familiar voice:Hello again...

Julius and Acier:ASTA!

Nozel:You know this peasant?

Julius:Yes I do. He is the one i had in the tower.

Nozel:This is who that was?!

Julius:Yes it was also Asta I have a proposal for you.

Asta:Sure what is it sir Julius?

Julius:Just call me Julius but how would you like to join the magic knights?