Chapter 22: Aftermath

*With Asta having a break down Klaus,Mimosa,and the black bulls help clean the mess up and give her a burial*

Vanessa:Klaus,Mimosa after this we are going to have talk with him. I don't know why he would do such a thing.

Acier:I do...

Mimosa:What do you mean you know why he would do that?!

Acier:Because Asta told me what happened to his village.

Mimosa:*With anger and grief* What was it the magic knights didn't help him or his village with bandits!!

Noelle:IT WAS MAGIC KNIGHTS WHO KILLED HIS VILLAGE..HIS FAMILY..HIS FUCKING BROTHER MIMOSA..HIS FUCKING BROTHER!!

NOELLE:HE WATCHED IT ALL HAPPEN RIGHT BEFORE HIM! HE IS THE ONLY SURVIVOR FROM HAGE VILLAGE.THE ONLY ONE LEFT!!!

Klaus:W-What do you mean?!?!

Asta:*Who came down from his room* She mean that your squad mate that I killed helped two other mages kill my entire village,my home,my family, and my brother. All because my brother got a four leaf grimoire.

Mimosa:That was your brother we heard rumors about?!

Asta:Yeah and he was killed for it by a Compass magic user and I already asked Julius about Compass magic users and he said there was only one in the golden dawn. So i waited then she showed her magic so I avenged my brother..now I need to find the other two to avenge my village and my family that they robbed from me.

Klaus:Well you still committed a crime Asta and th-

Julius:Actually Klaus he didn't.

Mimosa:Sir Julius?!

Klaus:What do you mean sir he killed a fellow magic knight.

Julius:Yes he did it but Letoile was a criminal since she committed such atrocities against the kingdom. I already gave Asta the initiative to persecute them how he sees fit.

Vanessa:So Asta is basically a bounty hunter?

Julius:Not exactly. He is merely avenging his village and family. I already talked about this with the magic parliament and they gave Asta the go ahead. After they are avenged Asta can not kill fellow magic knights afterwards.Only the three.

Klaus:So that's it...

Julius:Yes it is Klaus and I know you and mimosa are feeling all kinds of emotions but let me tell you all this. Asta also got the go ahead to deal with any obstructions non-lethalaly.

Asta:So don't get in my way when I find the other two. I don't want to hurt anyone else like that.

Klaus:Well Asta I'm with you.

Mimosa:What that fast Klaus?

Klaus:As much as I hate shes gone too Asta is in the right. What she did was unforgivable.

Mimosa:But..

Noelle:There's no but about it Mimosa..she was essentially a war criminal.

Julius:Correct but I must go now I'll check up on you all later.

All:By sir Julius.

Mimosa:I guess your right

Acier:Now you should go back and tell your captain what happened.

Klaus:Yes ma'am..c'mon mimosa let's get going.

Mimosa:Okay....

*Klaus and mimosa leave*