Chapter 25:The Departure

*The following morning Asta is woken up to Noelle who fell asleep in his bed*

Asta:*In his head* Well I should get ready but it's still...night?! Well I guess i could get more sleep.

*After going back to sleep for a couple more hours Asta is reawakened to a warm feeling on his neck*

Asta:Huh?? What is that on my ne-Oh it's just Noelle.

Noelle:*In her sleep* No don't go please.....I'll miss you.

*Asta chuckles and gets up lightly to not wake Noelle*

Asta:Well I've gotta get ready for today..it's probably the best option right now..until I can learn about my powers and grimoire. I need to be away from people at this point as much as that hurts to say...

Acier:*Opens the door* Oh so you're awake.

Asta:Yeah I just did.

Acier:Well whenever you are ready we can go.

Asta:Yeah let me get my hygienic supplies and we'll go.

Acier:Alright I'll meet you outside.

Asta:Alright be out there in a bit.

*Asta gets his things but then enters his room to check on Noelle*

Asta:Well she's still asleep that's good...you know what since I'll be gone for six months.

*Asta takes his black bulls robe off,writes a note and places them both by Noelle*

Asta:Goodbye Noelle...stay safe.

*Asta goes outside where Acier and Julius are waiting*

Julius:Ah there you are Asta. Are you ready?

Asta:Yes sir.

*As the three enter the carriage Asta looks back at his window and see Noelle reading his note and then she looks out the window back at Asta crying*

Asta:*Mumbles to himself* Sorry Noelle...its the best thing I can do right now...be safe.

*The carriage takes off as they head to the heart kingdom*

Acier:You know I've been to the heart kindom before Asta.

Asta:Really?

Acier:Yeah it's so beautiful. It's a perfect mixture between nature and building.

Asta:Really?!

Acier:Yep I can't wait for you to see it.

Asta:Me either.

Julius:Well get comfortable. We will be there in two hours.

Acier and Asta:Alright.

*After an hour and a half Asta wakes up from a nap and see the kindom closing in*

Asta:Is that the heart kindom?

Acier:Yep. It's so pretty. I wonder how the queen is doing?

Julius:Last I talked to her she seemed to be doing good.

Acier:Well that's good to hear.

Asta:So what exactly will I be doing here?

Julius:Your going to train with the spirit guardian Gaja.

Asta:Spirit Gaurdian?

Acier:And if my memory serves right he uses lightning magic as well correct?

Julius:That is correct.

Asta:Lightning magic..so he has to be super strong.

Julius:I had the pleasure of fighting him once.

Asta:Really?!

Julius:Man he was strong.

Asta:Well if you think that then he has to be stupid strong.

Julius:That's because he can use natural mana around him making his magic stronger.

Asta:Well I think we are about to land.

*As they get off the carriage they are greeting by the very person they were talking about*

Julius:Ah Gaja it's been awhile hasn't it.

Gaja:Two years too long sir.

Acier:Hey Gaja I think it's been too long since we last spoke.

Gaja:Ah Lady Acier it indeed has been too long.

*Asta just stands there nervously*

Gaja:And you must be Asta Julius is always gushing about.

Julius:Hey?!

Asta:*Chuckles* That sound like Julius alright.

Julius:Asta?! Your making me look bad..

Acier:Aww is the wizard king flustered.

Julius:Fine I'll just be going then*Starts to pout and walk away*

Asta:Alright Julius see you in six months.

Julius:Okay Asta take care now. You too Acier.

Acier:I'll make sure he doesn't do anything dumb.

Asta:Hey?!

Gaja:Have a safe travel back to the clover kingdom Sir Julius.

Julius:*Gets in the carriage* You all have a wonderful six months now.

Asta:We will.

Gaja:Now it's time to show you where you will be staying and everything else.

*Back in the clover kindom at the black bulls hideout Vanessa hear like someone is sobbing so she goes to check it out*

Vanessa:*Opens the door* Noelle are you okay?!

Noelle:*Sniffs* No..

Vanessa:What's wrong?

Noelle:Its Asta and my mom...

Vanessa:What did they do?

Noelle:Here.*She hands her Asta's note*

Asta's Note:Hey Noelle I don't know when you will be reading this note but I'm sorry for leaving like this out of the blue but I think it's best that I go for now. I need to learn about my powers and lots of other things and if I'm around people I care about I'm afraid when I snap something bad will happen. That and right now I can tell I'm a burden on everyone so me leaving is a breather for everyone.Also I think it'a better for when I'm gone you try and find someone who isn't broken like me. I know that must hurt to hear or read I guess but I'm just not worth anyone's time. And I'm definitely not worth the time from someone like you. You're beautiful,smart,compassionate the list goes on and what am I? I'm heartless,ruthless,and broken. And I say those things about myself because I didn't hesitate in the slightest bit to take someone's life. Only a devil would do that. But again I'm sorry for leaving like this and I also left my robe here for you since I know I dont really have much to begin with. But be safe,get strong so you can protect everyone else, and I'll see you in six month's.

Love,Asta.