Vol.3 Chapter 7 Operation S and M

Start from the beginning

"Ayanolucky!" I mumbled.

What did you just say?

"Nothing, Sakura. Um. I think we should take it back to the camp. But I think we can't take it in one round though."

Sakura nodded as agreed. We took our bag with us but I thought it wasn't enough to carry almost 50 heads of corn.

I was thinking how to do when two guys appeared near us.

"Katsuragi-San! Look! That's a guy who tried to spy on us yesterday!" 

"I see."

It was Katsuragi and Yahiko from class A.

When strangers walked toward us, Sakura hid behind my back. 

"What're you doing here?" Katsuragi asked us.

"I'm trying to collect these corns."

The tall man looked at the bunch of corn and nodded. "I see. There is too much to carry back."

"Baka. " Yahiko said. "Why don't left anyone to guard it?"

Katsuragi shook his head.

"Don't say a stupid thing. So you'll let the girl walk or wait in the forest alone?"

He was right. I couldn't let Sakura carry it and walk back to the camp alone, also I couldn't let her wait here alone too.

Yahiko glared at Sakura and blushed.

"I don't mind waiting here with Shizuku---I mean this girl though."

Huh. Sakura was more popular than I think.

Katsuragi knocked his sidekick's head. "Huh. I want to dump you but I can't. You're my girlfriend's brother though."

Yahiko laughed and patted Katsuragi's back. "Don't worry, Katsuragi-San. I'll follow you forever even Onee-Chan brake up with you."

"But I don't want!" Katsuragi coughed and turned his face to us. "I think I can help you."

"What!? Katsuragi-San, are you serious?" Yahiko suddenly shut his mouth because of Katsuragi's glare.

Katsuragi took the plastic bag off of his bag.

"Here you are. You can use it to carry the corns."

"Oh, great. Thank you. " L took it with pleasure. It was the plastic that the school gave to us for a toilet. "Hm. Why do you take this many bags with you?"

"Yahiko. He is diarrhea. He'll poop anywhere. I have to take care of him."

Yahiko bulged.

"Oi! Katsuragi-San! I'm not a dog."

Katsuragi laughed softly. It was the first time I saw him laughing.

"Just kidding. I prepare it for this situation. Maybe I need to carry many fruits."

I nodded. He already thought about this. Is this the potential of class A?