Antanya other worlders population

Data from many organisations like the other worldly support charity, the silver cross, Union of nations humanitarian support organisation, the church of Christianity, church of the promised people, the people's social development union, the other worldly support act,the the church of saviours, abnormalities investigations units,Eurasian anomalies security containment and protection foundation also known as the SCP foundation and the globex organisation.

1 Eurasia
The continent with the largest other worlders population which can be categorised by ethnic groups the other worlders or their descendants claimed to be, majority of these descendants inherit great powers from their otherworldly ancestors.

1 Chinese: 152 million citizens from various Eurasian nations claim to be Chinese, majority are descendants of various Chinese groups: Chinese communist party, Chinese nationalist army, Manchurians, Uighur people, majority live with in the people's sino republic or the sino republic.

2 :Japanese: 149 million people are ethnically japanese, majority are descendants of an army known as the imperial army of the rising suns which had appeared 2000 years ago ,various warring clans from the so called edo period, recently there a sharp increase of pure Japanese students which came from all over Japan, majority claim to be hit by a truck or other incidents before suddenly being transported by some gods. Majority of the Japanese live within the Sakurai empire due to it reminding them of home.

3 Koreans: 129 million are ethically Koreans, unlike the other ethnic groups the Koreans are divided between the northern,central and southern Koreans, their very large population had a very long history with Eurasia compared to other ethnic groups, having been on Eurasia for 1000 years and on average having 6-12 children per family.

4:Americans: 16 million: many that were found are often armed and claim they were either were fighting some battles in desert countries or tourist who visited japan. They are very popular with the local areas due to how kind and respectful they are, majority of the Americans are often descendants of the Americans from the so called d day

5 British: 12 million, majority are often migrants from the the islands of brittain known as the sunset empire, the empire was formed during the year 1723, their mythical founding was a large fleet of British settlers was suddenly struck by a storm and they end up in the world of Antanya, the empire of the setting sun is well known for it very short days and the sun being sunset longer than being sunny, majority says the island reminds them of home.

6 soviets: 6 million, majority of these soviets are migrants from the Slavic federation, 89 million Russians calls the Slavic federation home,they are very sturdy people and many are proud of their country known as the Soviet Union or the CCCP. Not much is well known about the country with only vague explanation which shows a lot of similarities with the Slavic federation.

7 Indonesian,Filipinos,Malaysian,Singaporean's,Australians,kiwis and many small island nations in a ocean called the pacific:
They make up 5.7 million of the Eurasian continent population, all of them live within the sub continent of indon Philippines archipelago within the Eurasian continent. They are grouped together due to their very small numbers and the countries they were from  are close to each other.

7 Brazilians: 5.6 million are from Brazil
Other minorities are currently still under reviews or haven't proven their origin yet.