The Eurasian civil war(POV of a soldier)(side story)

Private J.Hayden POV
1967 month of the darkness the 12th(June the 12th in earth calendar)
I was drafted into the military to fight for my homeland survival after the fall of the Eurasian empire,the death of emperor Nolan had caused great grief to the people to loss of out great ruler,it deeply saddened me that fellow Eurasian,humans and Demi humans of Eurasia must fight each other to fulfil the greed of these despicable nobles and governors who exploited the emperor death to gain independence to fulfil their greed as they eventually started declaring war on each other for more land and wealth....

Right now I'm well prepared to die to protect the capital of Eurasia,the oldest city within the empire and the birthplace of our empire where the god Noah had blessed our people and emperor noshino with this beautiful city,I must fight to protect the 32 million people who call antanyo which was named after our great world to fall under those greedy hands.

The sounds of the super heavy artillery and tanks roared across the battlefield only to be drowned by the 230cm long fortress guns belonging to the 23 fortresses that protect the capital they had the nicknames as the 23 guardians who protect the capital.

I watched from within the fortress of Remnant is this how my father had felt when he was stationed here 27 years ago...the war itself had already been 38 years since it first began...I questioned myself as I had seen tens of millions of refugees fleeing all over Eurasia in attempt to reach the neutral territories that aren't involved with the war or territories which are well defended.

I continue to watch as the massive 230cm railgun obliterated an entire enemy position from 3km away,I myself and many others wished for this decades long war to end tens of millions already died in this pointless war there even trenches that goes for many kilometres as if I was staring a a sea of holes filled with soldiers and armoured vehicles while sky was covered with aircraft and air warships firing at each other in attempt to gain air superiority and support the ground forces.

*extremely loud deafening crash before and explosion with a deafening boom came later*

I turn my head to see an enemy heavy air cruiser had fallen and crushed hundreds of soldiers and exploded with a 500m radius,probably killing hundreds of more unfortunate souls within those trenches or vehicles who haven't reached a distance far enough to avoid the massive explosion,many more would unfortunately get buried alive within the very trenches they had built only to be swallowed up by the earthquake caused by the ship explosion.

I only continue to watched relying on my traits as a wolf Faunus,my hearing and sight was better compared to a human,but this doesn't mean I can't die to a firearms,I only can watched as a scout for the fortress that protect our home,I only felt remorseful,who would had thought that the Eurasian nearly 7000 years of being a United strong country would break up and start killing our own country folks,our history of diverse cultures and heritage which had kept us untied as one crumbled in front of my very eyes when I was a child.
A massive ship was approaching and it was pretty obvious it was enemy reinforcement and I had quickly prepared my radio and radar in an attempt to classify the enemy warship,I realise this was definitely the enemy flag ship as I had clearly remember that fancy golden dragon emblem on the warship which personally belonged to a dragon kin admiral keychen Maduka.
"Enemy air battleship spotted believed to be the enemy flag ship! Location 1km away roughly 10km in altitude!"

I watched as the fortress guns aimed at the unfortunate air battleship and obliterated from the skies,I'm highly positive such a skilled admiral would realise his flag ship would be an easy target,it common sense that no warships,aircraft and ground units could capture or destroy one of the 23 fortress that protect the capital,after all they were created by the god of technology Noah.

I prayed to the goddess of war prothemious would guide the souls of the fallen soldiers to the afterlife reunited with their comrades and families,I too would eventually will be guided by the hands of the goddess of war even if I didn't die in battle as she leads all soldiers who serve the motherland to the afterlife,while the souls who didn't go to battle would guided by her twin sisters the goddess of life and the goddess of death remia and holia.

I prayed to the my ancestors,the founder and the goddess noshina and her children to end this war so we can rebuild and continue our lives,I watched as the enemy flag ship was shot down from the skies and exploded before it even touched the ground killing more soldiers who were unfortunate enough to be crushed from falling debris,it most likely it magazine storage was hit and exploded as it was falling from the sky.

The enemy forces had started retreating or surrendering,with an rough estimate from the war the enemy had lost at least 2 million personnel mostly caused by getting crushed by their own ships, while we ourselves had lost 1.2 million mostly die to the enemy artillery and warship who were stationed at the very front of battlefield. Once again I prayed for both sides to Rest In Peace as fellow Eurasians.

1979
Month of the winter the 27th(July the 27th)

The war itself was slowly ending my entire scout platoon was ordered to scout within the ruins of Regina capital Regia,we already lost 3 comrades to the enemy snipers and machine gunners,we had buried our fallen comrades and the enemies after the newly introduced MBT scorpion tanks arrived and the new HT mammoths arrived and quickly wiped out the enemy defence position.

I was holding the flag of the capital city of antanyo which made me a prime target as a morale boost for the enemy,I continue to sprint with my platoon as we quickly shot or scare as many militias as possible so we could reach the enemy capital and end the war for good,3 billion people already died in this fucking war,too many died in this war this hell which was an nightmare many wanted to believe wasn't real,I had quickly burst into the office of the noble of regia and shot that fucking pig dead before he could even squeal.

I left his body to rot as this fucking pig and his father were the many who were responsible for this hellish nightmare and lived in luxury while the people suffered the most,pigs like them who had exploited the death of emperor Nolan were pigs who wanted nothing more but slaves and wealths,those pigs had committed one of the greatest sins by enslaving People only to make it worst was it our own fellow Eurasian citizens!

I quickly ran up and parkour my way up the ruined mansion to the tallest standing tower which was purposely left standing despite it ruined frame,I would eventually cut down the disgusting flag the pigs had made and replaced it with the flag of antanyo officially ending the war for good.
I could see the enemies who were fighting us surrender and cried,not in the tears of sadness but the tears of relief as this 40 years hellish nightmare had finally ended,we no longer needed to fight anymore but we would no longer be a single country.

I watched as the entire continent was redrawn divided between the allied nations and neutral countries within Eurasia and the entire continent rebuilding from the 40 years nightmare of constant warfare,the economy was slowly recovering and the wealth sized from the pigs were used to rebuild,I had decided to visit home and see my daughter who had grown into a beautiful young woman,she introduced me to her boyfriend and I happily agreed and congratulated private Ryan who served under me during the war I watched their marriage and seen the birth of my granddaughter who was named after me her grandmother Jennifer.

I spent the rest of my life telling the children about the great Eurasian civil war and my experience as a scout during the 40 years war and I even tell them about my father who had died in the battle of tenten.I looked at the sky during my 50th birthday wondering if my father was happy in heaven,I decided to visit his grave:
Rest In Peace
Capitan Dominic Hayden
Died in service for the motherland in 1958
A proud father of 7 and a good leader to his platoon
He died after saving one of his men from enemy artillery

(This is cannon within the world of antanyo)
(Btw this was just a short story and I'm sorry if you guys were waiting for part 6 or the papalidian arc part 3)
(You know...can you guys at least say something so I don't feel like Im alone...or at least give me some ideas...)