Chapter 1(a begining of a world)

"....it so dark,it so lonely...where am I?"
They opened their eyes for the first time and saw the stars,the stars were beautiful filled with life as they were shining brightly in the darkness of the endless void.
They saw a sea of dust called hydrogen,they do not know why they know it is called hydrogen but they can remember a world filled with life,the smiles of humans and the busy sounds of the city named Sydney.
They gained a new idea the sea of hydrogen was gathered to form a star,they started creating planets exactly 23 planets within the solar system,2 worlds both whom are sisters planets formed on the Goldilocks zone,they knew only one sister could stay on the Goldilocks zone so they interfered letting both sister's orbit with each other while they would not crash into each other due to the being interference.
"Perfect my daughters no longer needs to fight,they are blessed to be on the Goldilocks zone and shall be filled with life,the being referred itself as a god,it remembers the life it had on the world called earth,it knew beings like itself are known as gods to humans,it ideal species it is extremely fascinated with anime,the many different species often referred as Demi humans.
"My daughters shall be the great mothers for these beloved beings I shall bless them with!"
The god started creating life on antanya and Ruslia,when everything was prepared The god started creating humans and Demi humans to live on both worlds...the god decided that magical beings that existed in isekai anime to live on the twin sisters such as slimes,goblins,orks,dragons,demons kin's and many more mythical beings.
They watched as countries formed and fell,they watched the magic their creations formed.
They were happy when it grandchildrens, the humans and Demi humans created or discovered something new,they were sadden by the atrocity and wars they set upon themselves,the god had received a name from it grandchildren, yun donsa(in the Antarctic language it means the grandmother of creation)(this is not a real langue) sometimes she is named linshu Yamata(mother of the twin sisters),she was happy with her names her beloved grand children had given her,she had always watched over them,stopped them from destroying their own world,her own daughters.
She watched as other gods and goddesses from other worlds watched her world or who would foolishly attempt to play with the lives of her grandchildren,she would kick them out of her solar system as they have no rights to play with the lives of her grandchildren,sometimes she couldn't prevent the other gods actions as she after 5000 years of constantly watching after her grandchildren decided she need her sleep.