Summon japan(crossover)(canceled)

The Antarctic Union had sudden disappeared from it own world and had reappear in another world
Most Antarcticans haven't realised they are in another world until the government itself informed the citizens that they were sent to another world.
Not taking any chances the federation started sending out it sukoi fighter jets to escort it scout plane to investigate where they are now located.
They went and entered the qua-Toyne air space and perceived this to a rather primitive civilisation but they are rich in food and resources,the Antarctic federation have no need for any of it resources but it does need allies to form a buffer state against any potential enemies.
After they were left their airspace the federation gave a formal apology to the qua toyne kingdom and seek an defensive pack with qua toyne and it allies of course the qua toyne were quite suspicious until they had received a report of an entire fleet of massive warships big as islands and a massive fortress,the qua toyne government panicked until their prime missile reminded them that the federation asked for a defensive pack.
When they were explained about the Antarctic federation,it gives a massive shock seeing the population of the Antarctic federation was an overwhelming 3.2 billion while the landmass itself was even large than 2 of the entire civilised continent combined.
They can only imagine how many soldiers that the federation could possess... it could be even in the hundreds of millions they could easily take over the world with pure numbers alone, which is only made worst to the fact the Antarctic federation are technologically advanced even compared to the Mu.
The sight of flying warships that could easily tear wyvern apart in seconds.
The fear of knowing the federation possessed hundreds of these massive warships made most feared what if the federation was hostile to them.
The captain after boarding one of the massive battleship was shocked how massive it warship is,the massive cannons the ship is armed with could tear ships apart by judging by it pure size.
The treaty was signed after they had sent diplomats to coastal city of regia only to learn it just merely the many small islands that is part of the federation.
The defensive treaty went as followed:
The Antarctic federation will be allowed to build bases and deploy troops in both qua toyne and their ally.
Antarctic federation will build infrastructure and improve the lives of both countries citizens.
Antarctic Union will declare war on any foes that dare invade her allies.

There was relative peace until the lourian empire declared war on que toyne and invaded grim,only to have their army faced complete destruction was they were no match for the Antarctic forces who was stationed here,the Antarctic sky navy wiped out the entire wyvern fleet and started many counter attacks swiftly capturing many cities by simply bombarding them until they surrender.
The lourain navy faced complete destruction by the unmercifully Antarctic 2nd fleet as no ships were spared from their wraths.
The capital was also unfortunate to face bombardment and the king was killed by the bombardment,the entire lourain empire surrender knowing they can't fight this unstoppable enemy with the war only lasting 2 days,it would be written down in history as the shortest war in history.
The Lorain suffered a overwhelming 80% of it military while also suffering from hundreds of deaths of it civilians.
The qua toyne learned that the Antarctic federation wasn't an enemy anyone could fight.
The Antarctic federation brutal methods were considered barbaric but it perfectly fit with the Antarctic fighting style,keep using overwhelming firepower to the point it is overkill until your enemies surrender.
The Antarctic Union influence only grew as they installed a puppet government while also stationing a massive large army being so large that all lourain citizens were only terrified by it massive numbers,the armies the Antarctic federation had sent was over a million soldiers,hundreds of tanks and an entire fleet of their air naval warships.
The Antarctic federation started modernising the armies of qua toyne and it allies with the Antarctic old outdated ww1&2 warships and equipments,the lourain kingdom which was annex by the federation was also modernised with it military also being armed with ww1&2 equipments and warships.
The Antarctic federation knew these countries doesn't pose a threat as the Antarctic federation can always bombard them from the skies.

The Antarctic federation realising they are the only country who is superior in technological power declare themselves as a super power and started supporting many countries to openly rebel against the paralida empire with Antarctic support.
Of course as expected the empire tried to subjugate the countries that started rebelling only to get destroyed as the federation using it much superior mechs and warships,eventually they would reach the empire itself and started bombarding every single city within the empire until they surrender,the Antarctic air navy weren't afraid of the empires wyvern lords and overlords as they were simply target practice for the federation air warships anti air gunners as the bombardment continued until the empire eventually surrendered as there was no way beating the Antarctic warships in the sky,
The Antarctic federation annex the entire empire and allowed many of the empire's occupied territories to gain they independence,
The royal family was allowed to stay in power but their influence were non existent The empire still pose a Threat to the Antarctic federation so they removed the military and have their own army occupy the country.
The Antarctic federation started to revive it old ancient legacy...
(It will be in part 2)
(This was really a rushed story as I don't know how to write down an individual point of view)
(I completely underestimated the true sized of the Antarctic federation)
(The continent was already too massive to actually fit in the world...don't forget the fact the world of antanya and ruslia are 5 times the size of earth)
(So I decided I have to shrink it just to fit in the map)
(The continent is still massive to the point it reaches to all 3 other continents...)
(Quite literally smaller than it original size just to fit in...)
Here an comparison between the 2 worlds

)Here an comparison between the 2 worlds

(The Haon dynasty, the Slavic federation,Antarctic federation and even the URA alone are already bigger then all the countries combined)(The Slavic federation would still have plenty of room to fit more countries in)(As you can notice the 2 massiv...

(The Slavic federation would still have plenty of room to fit more countries in)
(As you can notice the 2 massive islands of the Antarctic continent are already larger than the entire rodenus continent individually)
(I'm currently reading the light novel so I can expand the story)