Summon eurasia(papalida arc part2)part 6

Papaldia Empire, Imperial Oversight Army, Eastern Fleet

Admiral Poquetoire observed the eastern sea. The skies were clear, but the breeze over the ocean was dry and pleasant. Currently, they were about 100 km from the Kingdom of Fenn.

"?!"

There was something on the horizon.

"Something that looks like a ship has been spotted! It's approaching us!"

"?! It's huge... and I don't think it's with Fenn..."

A small mountain was moving through the water. Was it a ship? He wasn't sure what to think, but it was much larger than anything he had ever seen moving on the ocean.

"All hands, prepare for battle!"

The huge, castle-like gray ship rapidly closed the distance. It was so fast!

"!!! Could it be... even faster than our ships?!"

The unknown ship came close and began sailing parallel to our fleet. It was all alone.

"Admiral... what do we do?"

The 3rd foreign affairs department head Kyeos had ordered them to punish Fenn in front of all the visiting officers and thoroughly intimidate their countries. If there were any interference, get rid of it. He was absolutely certain that the giant gray ship neither belonged to an allied country of Papaldia nor to a private citizen. Considering it as an enemy, it was only a single ship, no matter how big it was, so it couldn't possibly be superior to the 22 ships in a superpower's fleet. He also only saw a single, humongous cannon equipped, whereas his fleet consisted mainly of 50-gun ships-of-the-line, with no ships having fewer than 30 guns, and there were even some 80-gun ships.

Failure did not seem possible.

Furthermore, the enemy's single cannon reminded him of the Fenn navy's flagship, which had a piece of shared technology from the civilized areas. This was the thing: the superpowers all used cannons with a range of 2 km, while all the other non-superpower countries in the civilized areas only had access to cannons with a range of up to 1 km, and explosive shells weren't available on the market, so both the power and range on Papaldian cannons were superior. If this was a technology share cannon, then it was completely inferior to the originals.

...At least, that should have been the case, but... Poquetoire couldn't think of a country that could manufacture a cannon as abnormally large as that one. Regardless, the ship had clearly come from Fenn, so Admiral Poquetoire was determined to enact Papaldia's will and attack it. The enemy ship had come within 1.5 km of the fleet, and its main cannon was still pointed straight ahead.

"It's completely within our range... the fools... Fire magic cannons!!!"

BABABABABA...

Smoke consumed the fleet.

BOBOBOBOBOBOOM!!!

The sound of cannons firing echoed over the sea. Still flush with confidence after obliterating Fenn's palace navy as easily as stealing candy from a baby, the 22 ships in the eastern fleet of the superpower Papaldian imperial oversight army threw all their might at the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force's guided missile destroyer Myoukou.

"Reporting! All shots... missed the target."

The trajectories of the cannon shells were quickly verified, and they confirmed that there were no hits. Since the coordinated broadside missed, there were gigantic splashes of water all over.

"The enemy ship has retreated outside the range of our magic cannons."

For something so big, its acceleration was monstrous, as evidenced by how fast the enemy ship separated from their fleet. After the first broadside missed, they decided to retreat out of range while the fleet was reloading.

"Shit... it's so fast!!! What the hell is that ship?!" Admiral Poquetoire scoffed in wonder.

He could see a number of lights blinking on the deck of the enemy ship; he wondered if they were trying to tell him something. However, they were already in the midst of attacking it. The fleet pursued the ship aggressively... but they couldn't catch up.

"We are unable to approach within firing range of the enemy ship. Our distance is slowly growing..."

Once the enemy was about 3.5 km away, it once again matched its speed and bearing with the fleet's.

"Tch, making fun of us... keep monitoring the enemy ship, set course for Fenn's capital, Amanoki!!! It's just one ship, they can't stop us!"

They couldn't catch up to it, but it still stuck to them like an obnoxious fly, so he decided to just ignore it. The lights on its deck blinked furiously... he ignored those too.

Another massive warship appeared making the papalidan oversight fleet stared in shock at the massive warships which was bigger than the massive warship they had encounter.

(My terrible attempt to draw the kiva class missile battle cruiser)(meant to be based on the Russian Kirov class)The monster of a ship began to approach them while the Japanese destroyer left the area out of sight leaving the kiva class warships a...

The monster of a ship began to approach them while the Japanese destroyer left the area out of sight leaving the kiva class warships against 22 Papalidian warships which still shouldn't change the difference but the crew were giving a lot of doubt if they could win against such a massive ship.

The sakurai imperial warship Jaku:

"Captain hung the Japanese had left the area and out of radar do we commence the attack?"

"Our ship's presence alone is already overkill using missile is not even worthy,begin bombardment of enemy fleet with our guns!"

Admiral poquetories was confused when the massive warships fired 3 of it massive cannons from a distance of 4km until suddenly 9 of his warships suddenly exploded and disappeared without a trace of the ship remaining like it had completely vanished.
He was wondering what the fuck just happened until more ships started vanishing after being engulfed by the large explosion to the point his ship was left standing which it start closing the distance and fired hundreds of light bullets at the ship badly damaging their ship and rendering their cannons inoperable and the crew either dead,injured or lucky enough to be unscathed were allowed to retreat with their lives to spread the terror of the Eurasian warships.
The event had happen so fast he didn't have time to think or be shocked about his massive losses of his fleet before 21 ships had sank leaving his ship floating as he retreated forever cursed with the fear of a single battlecruiser.
Few months later and the battle cruiser jaku would be remembered as a ghost ships which roams the sea of the world bringing terror and death to foes who dare challenge the Eurasian,japan and their allies.