Japan reaction to the eurasia(side story)

Sada was already himself was surprised when he looked from the ground his plane seeing so many massive cities and towns across the coast which only made his surprise even more apparent when he remembered the population of the entire continent was 8 billion knowing there probably hundreds of more cities and towns just like them spread across the Eurasian continent.

When he eventually landed he was greeted by the surprising similarity of tokao the capital city of the sakurai empire similarity to Tokyo itself he was introduced to a member of the OIFDA officer named Shinzo Hideyoshi who welcomed him to the Eurasian continent and told him the trip to the capital of the Eurasian continent will take several days due to vast distances and crossing multiple countries to reach the capital.

"But why are we taking by train?"

"To answer your questions it due to us wanting you to experience the diverse cultures of Eurasia with your own two eyes and you will be allowed to leave the train to have a sight of the different cities and landmarks of Eurasia, we only need to be in the council within 2 weeks"

<13 days later>

Eurasian train heading to the capital of the entire Eurasian continent:

"The war started in the 1929 and ended at the year of 1961 lasting a complete 42 years of constant warfare which was a cause celebration but the once proud 7000 years rule of the Eurasian empire ended and in their place 26 countries emerged from the ruins"

"So how many died in the entire conflict?"

"One third of the entire population died off during the 42 years conflict"

"What was the biggest battle?"

"It was the battle for city of Staling city,one of Eurasia most industrial cities with all 4 factions having 1-3 million men,thousands of tanks and dozens of air warships with thousands of aircrafts fighting for the city"

The train entered the outer regions of the Eurasian capital.

"You see this is the outer regions of the capital being home to 80 million people"
"That's a lot of people living in these regions"
"You will be surprised when you enter the Eurasian core regions and the capital itself"

A few hours had passed as they traveled asada spotted a massive fortress which within borders the of the outer and core regions.
The guns he saw on the fortress were massive being an overwhelming 230cm big making any guns even from a battleship look like toy guns when compared to it size and power.
"Oh those fortress were built during the foundation of the Eurasian empire by the gift of Noah the technology god to the founder of the Eurasian empire emperor noshino"
"Wait your telling these powerful guns which could obliterate entire armies and warships are extremely old!?"
"Yes and we only stared maintaining the fortress around 100 years ago when the technology finally improved enough to maintain the weapons,and the massive guns of the fortress only had fired less than 70 shots during their entire existence as there was no threat to the capital until the Eurasian civil war when the separatists tried to kill the empress when she is still a child.

"The capital was saved because of these fortress the symbol of power."

The train finally went beyond the core regions and finally entered the massive capital itself.

"Welcome to the capital and the outer regions of the capital"

"Wait your telling me the core regions isn't part of the capital?"

"Your are correct mr sada the core regions are simply towns and cities near the capital"

"The capital and the outer capital regions have a combined population of 69 million alone"

"That certainly one massive city,I apologise but I remember we were going to have diplomacy within the imperial palace."

"Yes mr sada the capital is in the centre of the city we should be near it by now"

They got off the train station near the palace and mr sada was shocked by size of the palace,the mere size reaching the skies making many sky scrapers look small in comparison the large amount of defence platforms and the massive walls and large military presence within the palace made it feels more like a fortress rather than a palace.

When he entered,the palace itself was like a town within the walls of the palace with hundreds of people roaming it roads while the military and police alike maintained the peace within the palace walls.

Sada finally entered and waited for the elevator to reach floor 100 where the Eurasian council was in and sat down while he started negotiating with the Eurasian to have more open trades with other countries while trying to convince them that arming entire countries with weapons which could rival MU is dangerous which the Eurasian simply replied with "the only countries with the technology equal to MU is qua toine" and everyone else were simply given better cannons and weapons equal to the paplidan.

Sada was relived that there was more open trade and the Eurasian were more willing to open their doors for tourists after a few years of isolation resulting many Eurasian to visit japan,qua toine and fenn to see the world outside their beloved continent many from the western parts of Eurasia example would be sakurai empire and were often surprised by the Japanese and fenn having remarkably similar cultures with them.

This is the end of the side story I hope you enjoy it despite being a short story completely written by me