Summoning eurasia(part 4)

(The Eurasian papaldia arc would be in the next chapter...sorry)
(The 2 previous chapters are part 3 but cut in 2 parts)
Intermission 1

Gra Valkas Empire (a.k.a. the Eighth Empire) Information Bureau

The row of electronic receivers beeped relentlessly. One could easily mistake them for emitting Morse code, but the pattern was actually different.

"Your Excellency, we have just received an update from a local informant to append to our information on Rodenius," reported a man in a sharp, glittering black suit.

"In brief?"

"Yes sir! Due to the intervention of Japan,sakurai and kyoro.Rowlia's invasion of Kua Toine and Quira failed. The Rowlian royal family was deposed and the country has apparently shifted to a form of democracy."

"What?!"

The man being addressed as "Your Excellency" raised his eyebrows. He had always been satisfied with the report summaries, so he left all the work to his retainers and simply took responsibility himself if anything went wrong.

"Based on our predictions, the Kingdom of Rowlia should have overwhelmed and gained control over the entire continent of Rodenius, but... I've never heard of this 'Japan' country and their allies 'sakurai' empire and 'kyoro republic'... what do we know about them?"

"After Japan,sakurai and kyoro joined in, the state of war changed completely. Rowlia's grand fleet of forty-four hundred ships was unilaterally defeated by Japan's escort fleet. On the ground, Rowlia's forces were routed without even scratching The sakurai and kyoro army.

"Furthermore, after analyzing eyewitness reports from Rowlia's capital Jin Hark, Sakurai and kyoro military includes a 10,000-ton heavy cruiser and a 5,000-ton light cruiser. There were also reports of an aircraft carrier. The cruisers were equipped with a 80 to 130 millimeter cannon, but only a single one could be confirmed on each ship. The carrier was transporting rotary-wing aircraft."

"Were any fixed-wing aircraft spotted?"

"There were no reports of any fixed-wing aircraft, sir."

"Peashooters, huh? Their naval technology seems to have developed somewhat strangely. I guess it's been sufficient for the enemies they've faced so far. We ourselves are still developing rotary-wing aircraft, so they've got us beat in that corner. But, based on their ships' armaments, and considering the way their military operates, it seems like they came from a rather peaceful world.

"Compared to the technology in this world, they appear to have developed in isolation. Rather than that, I'm guessing they were also sent to this world, like we were... However, with only single-gun warships, and using peashooters at that, we need not fear them. They might get in our way a bit, but they won't be much of a hindrance to our larger goals."
(They greatly under estimate any of the Eurasian countries and japan by a lot)
The man lost interest in the topic.

"That reminds me, what's going on with the Leifor fleet?"

"The national oversight army has already finished resupplying. They should be fit for combat soon, but the admiral is being whimsical and doesn't want to use an aircraft carrier against barbarians, so he's only sending a single dreadnought."

"In this world, one dreadnought is enough to become a legend."

Mu continent, western sea

Second Civilization superpower, Leifor

The 43 ships in the Leiforian fleet sailed west. The Eighth Empire, an emerging country that appeared out of nowhere, conquered and assimilated the surrounding primitive countries, then declared war on the entire Second Civilization. They were written off as just some country of barbarians, but they then invaded the Kingdom of Paganda, a small island country under Leifor's protection, which provoked the ire of the Leiforian emperor.