The world congress summon eurasia(part 3)(MNB route)

One year after the Holy Mirishial Empire visited Japan and the island of Philippina located in the Eurasian continent—

Second Civilization, Superpower Mu, Eastern Port City Maikal

The sky was clear, the weather wasn't too hot, wasn't too cold, and the smell of the sea was pleasant. Sea birds cried off in the distance. An old man sat watching the port from his chair.

"Maikal sure has changed over the last year," he remarked to the woman next to him.

There were a couple ships anchored at the port: a large tanker flying a white flag with a red sun, and a RORO ship. After the renovations finished about half a year ago, the port was now deep enough to support large ships like that tanker. Up on land, there were numerous huge, cylindrical oil tanks standing in rows. On the south side of Maikal, a petrochemical plant had been constructed. Until recently, a plant of that size would have been completely impossible for Mu, but it had just started operations last month.

Now that they knew how to build this kind of state-of-the-art plant, Mu's major corporations had expanded into Maikal and begun widespread construction. Capital investment in Mu was the highest it had ever been, and the unprecedented construction rush continued on without end.

"Isn't that the truth. It's like they're chasing after Japan; everywhere you look, the scenery's changing. The month after next, apparently the sky will be opening up to private citizens, too."

In order to accommodate the Japan's jumbo jets, the airports that Mu had built in various countries had to have their air traffic control functions overhauled and their sturdy runways further improved and elongated.

"That reminds me, lately you see a lot of Japanese cars and Eurasian trucks on the roads."

"They're the best you can get right now, after all."

Mu didn't adopt any protectionist policies, so Japanese cars were selling like hotcakes to the wealthy while the Eurasian tucks were brought in bulk to help ease transportation of cargos. Between the quickly-growing Principality of Kua Toine, the Kingdom of Rowlia that was currently upgrading its infrastructure, and the unending demand for Japanese cars in the Third Civilization, Japan's factories were at full capacity day in and day out. They wouldn't even come close to supplying enough to meet demand if it wasn't for the Eurasian factories going full industrial producing the cars in the tens of thousands which also boosted the Eurasian ship production as shipyards in Eurasia were building dozens of cargo ships and tankers to meet up with the demands. Finally, because of the New World Technology Outflow Prevention Act, goods could only be made domestically with the Eurasian continent being the exception due to being in the same technological level, so capital investment in Japan and multiple Eurasian countries was also through the roof.

Every country also had their eyes on Japan's video and telecommunications technology while wanting the cheap and mass produced goods from Eurasia, yearning to set up a government-managed television network and constructing radio towers to help realize that ambition. However, very few countries were equipped to generate electricity, so there were just as many orders for power plants, which were fulfilled quickly due to Eurasian large manpower speeding up the construction by 10 folds, resulting in many cheers of joy. On top of that, countries in the Third Civilization passed various governmental bill in order to provide support for Japanese mobile phones, and many city centers had already begun turning on their networks. Unfortunately, since Japan's factories were already operating at maximum capacity, this led to a new, strange fad of deaths due to overwork cropping up all over the country which eventually ended when the Eurasian factories and manpower quickly eased the burdens that the Japanese people couldn't handle after a bill had passed allowing large amount of Japanese products to be produced in Eurasia instead of only Japan.